Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GulfBravoPapa

⭐SuperStar
We are apparently giving out time off awards now for giving the vaccine? Quick, someone teach me how to attach the MOU I got emailed to me

Attachments

• Vaccination Incentives Final MOU 9272021.pdf
    199.7 KB · Views: 278
If you read it you'll see that you have to submit proof of dose within 5 days of your shot. So to me that means new shots only
You show proof of vaccine and get 8 hours. You can get it in conjunction with RDOs and get 20 hours.

Section 5 shows you are mistaken.

Coercion at its finest. Good way for them to get a database of who is/isn’t vaxed. I’m sure plenty of facilities have the staffing to allow to use that spot leave they’re going to give you especially after thousands of people are about to quit/get fired.

So if you haven’t
You show proof of vaccine and get 8 hours. You can get it in conjunction with RDOs and get 20 hours.

Section 5 shows you are mistaken.
sweet deal for the antivaxxers amongst us. I don’t see anywhere that breaks out booster shots so I guess I’ll put in for my 8 hours then get my 20 after!

So if you haven’t

sweet deal for the antivaxxers amongst us. I don’t see anywhere that breaks out booster shots so I guess I’ll put in for my 8 hours then get my 20 after!
Here we go

Reactions: CF
It isn’t rewarding anti vaxxers. We all got the same time off for the shots. If you didn’t you scheduled it poorly or your management were complete dicks. If you had to take it on your RDOs I would fight for the 20 hour award for each shot.

Screw over the people that have played by the rules at the start. Thanks NATCA for all you do
Did you even read it? And they weren’t rules at the start it was optional.

It isn’t rewarding anti vaxxers. We all got the same time off for the shots. If you didn’t you scheduled it poorly or your management were complete dicks. If you had to take it on your RDOs I would fight for the 20 hour award for each shot.
Yeah you are right. It works out the same. I apologize for starting shit lol

We were told to schedule it on our fridays by management so that’s nice.
As I said. Get with your union rep to get some answers on that. This does not spell it out but a lot of facilities did that to people or some idiots did it on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom