Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of lame if you ask me. I know there's a lot of us who were told to do it in conjunction with EA days as to not totally kill staffing and keep the covid scheds doable. Plenty of BUEs who did this on thier own time as soon as they could getting the shaft here.

If they want to incentivise getting the vaxx they should just say bring in proof of vaxx and we give you a time off award, and make it juicy enough to get more people on board (like 40 hrs regardless of what day or number of doses).

Kind of lame if you ask me. I know there's a lot of us who were told to do it in conjunction with EA days as to not totally kill staffing and keep the covid scheds doable. Plenty of BUEs who did this on thier own time as soon as they could getting the shaft here.

If they want to incentivise getting the vaxx they should just say bring in proof of vaxx and we give you a time off award, and make it juicy enough to get more people on board (like 40 hrs regardless of what day or number of doses).
Or like a 1,000 bucks cash

So you got EA to take the shot? Me too! No case here buddy sorry.

So you got EA to take the shot? Me too! No case here buddy sorry.
I scheduled mine to where I only took 1 day of EA both times. Definitely going to try to get that extra time.

You make that sound like a bad thing... I'm very much in favor of my union doing things that protect my health and safety at work
You are hilarious. Vaccinated the currently “unvaccinated” literally has no change in protecting your health and safety at work. You are already vaccinated. So you are safe? You can’t carry or transmit Covid just like the unvaccinated correct ?

Lol not 1000s
Depending on how exceptions will be handled, between those eligible for retirement, employees who get canned/quit...the number of loses could potentially be 1000-1500.

Believe me out of 6000 estimated unvaxed that are currently “operational” and have already not gotten the Jab after EO came out… I bet the number will be thousands. This job isn’t the end all be all for many people and they understand that. Life will go on.
What is the estimated number of operational/cpc in the agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom