Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that bothers atheists more than anything is that someone who has a relationship with God doesn’t care what they think

Explain why the cases have tripled since people started taking the jab

Aww you're the "if global warming exists where is their ice in my drinks" type of person

It doesn’t matter the fact is that anyone can still spread it to grandma and she can still die. Don’t worry I’ll stay away from grandma. And you can go see grandma because you’re vaccinated and then she dies you’re still gonna blame it on me.
It's punishable by up to a lifetime in prison if you drink and drive and someone dies due to your negligence.
Less likely, but still can spread it.
Exactly, it's less likely.
Bullshit, people get killed by drunk drivers every day. How does someone not drinking getting plowed over by someone who blows a .28 not related. You can’t give someone something if you have no contact with them. It’s a logical fallacy to blame someone for something they had nothing to do with, “you’re killing grandma”
And hence you can go to prison and be a modern day slave in Lousiana if you want to drink and drive.

What I'm getting is you guys would be cool if we started making COVID prisons, since understand that wilfully endangering others is unlawful and should be punished.

People die due to others negligence, disregard for others well being, their nonchalance towards the life of other.

It's punishable by up to a lifetime in prison if you drink and drive and someone dies due to your negligence.

Exactly, it's less likely.

And hence you can go to prison and be a modern day slave in Lousiana if you want to drink and drive.

What I'm getting is you guys would be cool if we started making COVID prisons, since understand that wilfully endangering others is unlawful and should be punished.

People die due to others negligence, disregard for others well being, their nonchalance towards the life of other.
Based and not dumb as bricks pilled

Yeah but everyone can still pass on the virus so are we all going to go to Covid prison? Just because I don’t have the vaccine who knows maybe my antibodies are stronger than yours so maybe you actually have a greater chance of passing it but clearly we don’t have a way to prove it. Johnny might be driving home from the bar really drunk but he made it home and didn’t hurt anybody but Billy Bob over there might be totally sober but ran a stop sign and ran over somebody and killed them. Are you still going to make Johnny go to jail for the fact that Bob killed the person but Johnny had the greater chance of doing it ?

Yeah but everyone can still pass on the virus so are we all going to go to Covid prison? Just because I don’t have the vaccine who knows maybe my antibodies are stronger than yours so maybe you actually have a greater chance of passing it but clearly we don’t have a way to prove it. Johnny might be driving home from the bar really drunk but he made it home and didn’t hurt anybody but Billy Bob over there might be totally sober but ran a stop sign and ran over somebody and killed them. Are you still going to make Johnny go to jail for the fact that Bob killed the person but Johnny had the greater chance of doing it ?
Are you asking if someone who drives drunk should go to jail if they didn’t hurt someone?

Are you asking if someone who drives drunk should go to jail if they didn’t hurt someone?
I’m asking if Johnny should go to jail for the fact that Billy Bob killed somebody even though Johnny didn’t make the right choice.

I’m asking if Johnny should go to jail for the fact that Billy Bob killed somebody even though Johnny didn’t make the right choice.
Because theoretically speaking Johnny had the greater chance of killing somebody because he was driving drunk correct but he stopped at that stop sign and he made it home safe without hurting anybody, but Billy Bob did not stop at that stop sign accidentally ran into somebody and killed them. Even though Billy Bob was doing the right thing by society standards and abiding the law and he was sober, are we going to blame Johnny here for killing somebody because he had the greater chance of killing that person at the stop sign?

The stop sign for not doing it’s job!
Another prime example that people just don’t wanna admit how stupid this looks. So technically both Johnny and Billy Bob should go to jail Johnny for driving drunk Billy Bob for killing the person in the stop sign correct ? So basically let’s punish all the unvaccinated because they have a greater chance of passing Covid but how we going to punish the vaccinated that still pass on Covid and kill Grandma?

So basically the FAA should fire anybody that gets Covid because now they are a risk of passing Covid and killing Grandma…regardless of vaccination status correct ?

So I’ve been healthy and haven’t had Covid and haven’t been vaccinated and I lose my job but you’re at work and then you get covid pass it on to three others and one of their grandmothers dies because you brought Covid to the workplace and you are out for two weeks and you get to keep your job but I lose my job simply because I had a greater chance of getting it but you’re the one that got it and fucked everybody.

Another prime example that people just don’t wanna admit how stupid this looks. So technically both Johnny and Billy Bob should go to jail Johnny for driving drunk Billy Bob for killing the person in the stop sign correct ? So basically let’s punish all the unvaccinated because they have a greater chance of passing Covid but how we going to punish the vaccinated that still pass on Covid and kill Grandma?

So basically the FAA should fire anybody that gets Covid because now they are a risk of passing Covid and killing Grandma…regardless of vaccination status correct ?

So I’ve been healthy and haven’t had Covid and haven’t been vaccinated and I lose my job but you’re at work and then you get covid pass it on to three others and one of their grandmothers dies because you brought Covid to the workplace and you are out for two weeks and you get to keep your job but I lose my job simply because I had a greater chance of getting it but you’re the one that got it and fucked everybody.
No the faa is gonna fire you because the vaccine is now a federally mandated part of your employment

No the faa is gonna fire you because the vaccine is now a federally mandated part of your employment
Well no shit Sherlock but my argument above states exactly why the vaccine shouldn’t be a federally mandated part of my employment.

That’s not the question I was asking I’m asking who should go to jail for killing the person at the stop sign.
Umm…if you run through a stop sign and kill someone, accident or not, there’s probably a good chance of going to jail.

That’s not the question I was asking I’m asking who should go to jail for killing the person at the stop sign.
Annnnd if you get caught driving under the influence, whether you kill someone or not, probably a good chance of going to jail.

No the part where it makes sense why it’s mandated is that we have a global pandemic that most people in the country want to end

This mf always proposes the same stupid shit the same stupid way “aRe YoU sAyInG… ShOuLd gO To Jail..?”
This mf always making brain dead points
Well no shit Sherlock but my argument above states exactly why the vaccine shouldn’t be a federally mandated part of my employment.
your argument is getting drunk versus catching something that you can’t control

Except one can kill grandma Gerthel from down the road by proximity and the other you die by your own hand. Equating this to alcohol or tobacco or eating is almost as massive a stretch as saying "if people didn't breath they wouldn't get it, so just tell the steeple to stop breathing".

You’re missing the point, which was “you need to get the shot to keep yourself out of the hospital” is a stupid argument, because of other things that cause many more people to go to the hospital. At least “you spread the virus less when you’re vaccinated” makes sense, but I’m awaiting for the inevitable “science” to evolve and say that that point was wrong all along too, which seems to be the trend with Covid studies.

For your second question, Iran.
Would love to see some sources.

Uhhhh you work one. And they enforce it with random tests and a flight physical.

I work a job where I can’t drink at all? That’s news to me.

Go ahead and check that dui/ have sought after help with alcohol box on your next physical and tell me how it goes.

An addiction isn’t the same as having a beer on your RDO.

21 states allow for employers to test for nicotine and not hire and/or fire someone who fails a nicotine test

I stand corrected, I suppose, on smoking. That’s nuts.

You’re missing the point, which was “you need to get the shot to keep yourself out of the hospital” is a stupid argument, because of other things that cause many more people to go to the hospital. At least “you spread the virus less when you’re vaccinated” makes sense, but I’m awaiting for the inevitable “science” to evolve and say that that point was wrong all along too, which seems to be the trend with Covid studies.

Would love to see some sources.

I work a job where I can’t drink at all? That’s news to me.

An addiction isn’t the same as having a beer on your RDO.

I stand corrected, I suppose, on smoking. That’s nuts.
It’s not that crazy. Alaska airlines had always banned employees smoking so they could lower their health insurance costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom