ZJX

First thing about the area to remember is ZJX is in Nassau County not Duval. Hilliard where the center is located is a small one stop light town with nothing but 2 gas stations, a few restaurants, and a Winn Dixie. It’s about 40 minutes from the north side of Jacksonville. Or 35 minutes from Yulee Florida if your someone looking to rent in any type of apartment complex. If you’re picturing the culture of living in Jacksonville similar to that of other metro areas in Florida like Orlando, Tampa, Miami, etc you would be incorrect, especially in Nassau county where ZJX is located.
Thanks for the detail! I've lived in Orlando and Ft Lauderdale before but haven't been back in a while. We were looking around yulee. Do the controllers congregate in a certain city/area or is everyone kinda all over the place?

Thanks for the detail! I've lived in Orlando and Ft Lauderdale before but haven't been back in a while. We were looking around yulee. Do the controllers congregate in a certain city/area or is everyone kinda all over the place?
My dads a realtor in the area, a lot of people look at Fernandina beach/yulee. Some people go for Callahan if you like it a bit more sticks. Amelia island is a bit more pricy but also nicer with more things to do.

I also lived in the area before going to the academy, if you have questions relating to the area I can help

Back
Top Bottom