10% SSR Increase Update

If anyone knows who Madero is, he sent this out on the 21st of March. If you don't know. He's the airfield operations branch chief for NGB (GS13 in DC). This is word for word from his email:
"ALCON,
Just want to pass along the latest and greatest concerning the 2152 SSR increase...

The SSR increase has been approved at all levels as mention before. The approved SSR increase has been submitted to OPM for action by AFPC. What has not known in December and the reason for the delay, OPM has 180 days to act on it. Although everyone hoped we would see the increase by March, the sad truth is it could be a few more months, or next pay period when we'll see the increase.... no one's knows for sure.

OPM is not required to inform the Submitter (AFPC) when the lackave will be acted on but if I hear anything I'll pass it along.
V/r"

If anyone knows who Madero is, he sent this out on the 21st of March. If you don't know. He's the airfield operations branch chief for NGB (GS13 in DC). This is word for word from his email:
"ALCON,
Just want to pass along the latest and greatest concerning the 2152 SSR increase...

The SSR increase has been approved at all levels as mention before. The approved SSR increase has been submitted to OPM for action by AFPC. What has not known in December and the reason for the delay, OPM has 180 days to act on it. Although everyone hoped we would see the increase by March, the sad truth is it could be a few more months, or next pay period when we'll see the increase.... no one's knows for sure.

OPM is not required to inform the Submitter (AFPC) when the lackave will be acted on but if I hear anything I'll pass it along.
V/r"
I’m part of the 2152 group, was this posted? I believe you just curious :)

"ALCON,

V/r"
Curious to know if the Navy was a part of the AFPC submission as originally planned, rumor mill was that Navy wasn’t getting the 10 percent but seems like nobody knows for certain.

Curious to know if the Navy was a part of the AFPC submission as originally planned, rumor mill was that Navy wasn’t getting the 10 percent but seems like nobody knows for certain.
Everyone should be getting, it is DOD wide. My source said USAF, Navy signed almost immediately, the Army did not.

I gotta look in my email. Something about OPM pushed it back in April or something so the time reset. I'll find the email and hopefully share it tomorrow.
I found it.

BLUF: Awaiting Final Approval from Office of Personnel Management for SSR Increase
The request for 10% Increase to SSR Tables 0565/0565 was transmitted from HAF/A1C (AETC Sponsored) to Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service (DCPAS) on 5 Dec 22. Having met DCPAS requirements the request was sent to OPM who requested more information regarding data provided by US Navy (USN) and Air National Guard (ANG). ANG supplied requested information to OPM on 6 Apr 2023—Status of USN response unclear. DCPAS/HAF A1C indicates that final approval and publishing of new tables could be between 1-3 months away. With OPM approval, new SSR tables must be created, which can be complex given all DoD components involved. Though the process has been long and tedious, and final approval not yet in hand, the Operations Career Field team believes this multi-year effort to update 2152 SSR Tables will make it across the finish line.

I found it.

BLUF: Awaiting Final Approval from Office of Personnel Management for SSR Increase
The request for 10% Increase to SSR Tables 0565/0565 was transmitted from HAF/A1C (AETC Sponsored) to Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service (DCPAS) on 5 Dec 22. Having met DCPAS requirements the request was sent to OPM who requested more information regarding data provided by US Navy (USN) and Air National Guard (ANG). ANG supplied requested information to OPM on 6 Apr 2023—Status of USN response unclear. DCPAS/HAF A1C indicates that final approval and publishing of new tables could be between 1-3 months away. With OPM approval, new SSR tables must be created, which can be complex given all DoD components involved. Though the process has been long and tedious, and final approval not yet in hand, the Operations Career Field team believes this multi-year effort to update 2152 SSR Tables will make it across the finish line.
Next email: Sorry budget freeze get rekt

Back
Top Bottom