10% SSR Increase Update

I don't plan on posting them until OPM gives the greenlight. Don't want to risk anything.
Killing me brother. Can you at least give me the salary range for GS-12? The 2210’s uploaded their proposed tables 😢

I don't plan on posting them until OPM gives the greenlight. Don't want to risk anything.
What would you be risking? Isn't it just 40% gs employee base pay?....

I busted out the calculator. Real quickly.
GS11 Step 1- 83046
Gs11 Step 10- 107956
Gs12 Step 1 -99538
Step 10 -129400

Last edited:
I reviewed the draft SSR tables for the USAF. Should be soon...just waiting for OPM to approve.
Get the pitchforks out. Just saw this on fb

"Word is all the services finally agreed on the SSR payscale. Hopefully we will get it prior to all of us retiring. Got the word from AFFSA so it should transpire. Best guess yes guess is after fiscal year. Hang in there!"

Get the pitchforks out. Just saw this on fb

"Word is all the services finally agreed on the SSR payscale. Hopefully we will get it prior to all of us retiring. Got the word from AFFSA so it should transpire. Best guess yes guess is after fiscal year. Hang in there!"
The USAF and USN both approved the tables.

The USAF and USN both approved the tables.
Good Morning All,
I will be going on convalescent leave at the end of the month and wanted to provide an update on the status of the SSR increase before I go. I checked with our AFPC POC, who told me "we are inching closer. A1CM believes we will see the draft SSR table soon. No one knows what soon means, but good news none the less."
I wish we had more concrete news but at least there appears to be some forward progress.
Once again, thanks for all you do!!!

Again, get the pitchforks out.
Approved tables wouldn't be in a draft process huh?

Back
Top Bottom