10% SSR Increase Update

Good Morning All,
I will be going on convalescent leave at the end of the month and wanted to provide an update on the status of the SSR increase before I go. I checked with our AFPC POC, who told me "we are inching closer. A1CM believes we will see the draft SSR table soon. No one knows what soon means, but good news none the less."
I wish we had more concrete news but at least there appears to be some forward progress.
Once again, thanks for all you do!!!

Again, get the pitchforks out.
Approved tables wouldn't be in a draft process huh?
Draft tables have been out to the facilities for a while but management has been directed not to share them as they are not officially out, they remain drafts until they are officially published from what I understand.

My personal opinion is we wont see anything until the new pay charts come out for the new year, but thats just me guessing.

Draft tables have been out to the facilities for a while but management has been directed not to share them as they are not officially out, they remain drafts until they are officially published from what I understand.

My personal opinion is we wont see anything until the new pay charts come out for the new year, but thats just me guessing.
Is this only USAF ATC facilities that have the draft tables?

The only "draft" tables I have seen was the ones from my ATM who made it up on the spot (IE, did what I did above). I haven't heard or seen anything else.

I think the next thing we will hear will be when the new pay tables come out for next year after the federal budget is passed, I definitely wouldn't expect anything before that.

Heard the SSR increase is at OPM for final approval now. Will we really have to wait until late December to know if we’re all getting the increase starting first full pay period of January 2024? No chance of pay tables before then at all?

Heard the SSR increase is at OPM for final approval now. Will we really have to wait until late December to know if we’re all getting the increase starting first full pay period of January 2024? No chance of pay tables before then at all?
I hope not, The tables are not going to be "superseded" tables anyways, 0565 & 0566 will stay, along with the A-F-H tables for foreign areas, Hawaii, and alaska.

So since the new tables (I think the code was like 81 or 081 something on the drafts) have nothing to do with the old ones I don't see why they would wait to publish them.

I hope not, The tables are not going to be "superseded" tables anyways, 0565 & 0566 will stay, along with the A-F-H tables for foreign areas, Hawaii, and alaska.

So since the new tables (I think the code was like 81 or 081 something on the drafts) have nothing to do with the old ones I don't see why they would wait to publish them.
Thanks. Hope to see something soon.

Do any of you know if Fairchild AFB has DOD civilian controllers or just military controllers? I'm curious about it especially, with this raise potentially.

Back
Top Bottom