2023 Convention Amendments

New convention, pretty much similar amendments. Doubt seniority will change as there are still too many people that worked under the imposed work rules. Will be interested to see how the convention body reacts to those.

No dog in the fight, but the one new one about tiered facilities is pretty creative.

Because why not? Have your finances in order at 56. I don't want my retirement age raised because you're a financial fuck up. If enough people are request extensions the FAA will try to raise the age for everyone.
He’s talking about the extensions going to 0 seniority. But 25 at any time and 20 after 50 is voluntary so what does 56 have to do with it?

He’s talking about the extensions going to 0 seniority. But 25 at any time and 20 after 50 is voluntary so what does 56 have to do with it?
I think he’s worried they’d raise the retirement age. But Id think that has nothing to do with people taking extensions.

The better solution than trying to increase retirement to 57 for the MRA rule, which is why I assume that proposal is in there, is to fix the MRA rule (aka, make it 56 instead of 57) to not force us to try to have to figure out a way to work past our mandatory retirement age to get it.

lol at the butthurt people trying to scam their way out as supe then go back to the workforce and keep seniority. Suck it up buttercups!

I do like the extra seniority based on your time at current facility. Though I think it should be more than 20%.

The better solution than trying to increase retirement to 57 for the MRA rule, which is why I assume that proposal is in there, is to fix the MRA rule (aka, make it 56 instead of 57) to not force us to try to have to figure out a way to work past our mandatory retirement age to get it.

lol at the butthurt people trying to scam their way out as supe then go back to the workforce and keep seniority. Suck it up buttercups!

I do like the extra seniority based on your time at current facility. Though I think it should be more than 20%.
I dunno I think it would be nice to have sups that know they can come back. Wouldn’t that be way easier group to collaborate with and negotiate with?

I dunno I think it would be nice to have sups that know they can come back. Wouldn’t that be way easier group to collaborate with and negotiate with?
A nice idea in concept, but there are many factors to consider, and I strongly doubt most, if any, collaboration would be affected by whether or not supes would have some more or less seniority if they were to resign.

Plus lots of people are bidding supe just to scam around NCEPT and this would just reward them screwing over their coworkers who try to do it legitimately.

A nice idea in concept, but there are many factors to consider, and I strongly doubt most, if any, collaboration would be affected by whether or not supes would have some more or less seniority if they were to resign.

Plus lots of people are bidding supe just to scam around NCEPT and this would just reward them screwing over their coworkers who try to do it legitimately.
At this point bidding sup to scam ncept isn’t even scam. It’s the only way

I’m glad two power players from N90 and PHL submitted the only three amendments that matter (the membership having to vote on a contract extensions, public record of negotiations, etc….). They will probably get black balled but at least they tired.
Knowing the people that put them forth, I have no doubt. Dissent is growing though.

I’m glad two power players from N90 and PHL submitted the only three amendments that matter (the membership having to vote on a contract extensions, public record of negotiations, etc….). They will probably get black balled but at least they tired.
I personally would never blackball anyone that gets involved in the process even if I totally disagree with their ideas. Anyone wanting to get involved and putting forward new ideas will always be welcome in my book.

Back
Top Bottom