2024 Pay Calendar and Pay Tables

I was thinking the jumps between levels would remain the same. A "tide raises all ships" kind of situation. Just giving pay raises to the lower levels is definitely a horrible plan. All levels or nothing is only fair
If there was a mistake when making the pay plan tables back in 2016, levels 4-6 should get the raise that was messed up as they have been getting underpaid since then, and lost out on compounded raises because of it. After they are back to the level playing field as everyone else has been, Raise the tide like you say.

If there was a mistake when making the pay plan tables back in 2016, levels 4-6 should get the raise that was messed up as they have been getting underpaid since then, and lost out on compounded raises because of it. After they are back to the level playing field as everyone else has been, Raise the tide like you say.
Can't argue with that!

Quick fix is to just negotiate a TOP premium and then go and negotiate the fugging contrscr
A TOP premium is naive like a toddler. It’s so naive that it’s like a tiny human that can barely talk. Dumb 32 post

All pay bands need to be raised and the pay cap needs to disappear all together. Just cause it looks like the top of the pay band is a lot to most controllers doesn't mean it shouldn't be raised or removed all together. Before all these pilots just got 30% raises they were still topping out close to 400k a year, but they were still outside of airports picketing and asking for raises in front of customers that most likely don't make close to what they make.

Just cause 200k is plenty to live on doesn't mean that's what our pay should stop at. Pay is dictated on the benefit we provide with our job and should reflect how none of these airlines making billions would be able to operate without us.

FUPM
The pay cap is a law

A TOP premium is naive like a toddler. It’s so naive that it’s like a tiny human that can barely talk. Dumb 32 post

I can only imagine the fighting in the facility when people are told to go on break when they want to rot on position for more money. Would have to police it like CIC and OT because someone always complains.

I think the premium pay for time on position is the best idea and most likely to happen. Allegedly “the only metric the agency cares about” is TOP. The premium will help TOP so the FAA is more likely to go for it. Let people who want money sit on position for 2 hours every time if they want to, and then let people who don’t care about money take the extra breaks which will become available.

This look right for transition from M/T off to F/S?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226_162517_Inkpad.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226_162517_Inkpad.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 109
Can't argue with that
Now I’m curious: are there any avenues in which this could be corrected?

I mean there was a lawsuit on credit hours failure to pay OT correctly. It took years but eventually was resolved.

If the union has admitted that there were mistakes in calculating the pay scales for levels 4-6 and there has been no effort to fix it, we have a major problem.
In the mean time people have transferred, multiple raises not calculated correctly. Unknown amounts of money not received for work done.

I agree they should raise the bands and the federal cap. The comparison for private company to us federal employees is not an accurate comparison, we chose to work for the for the government. NATCA has work to do.
The President of the US only makes 400k if they increased the federal cap to $250k people would still be complaining it’s not enough.
You have doctors making 300k at the VA. Where’s their pay cap?

You have doctors making 300k at the VA. Where’s their pay cap?
There are comparable private sector jobs making that as a Dr No doctors would work for the government if they weren’t paid appropriately. What companies can ATC leave and go make more amongst the masses…..nowhere. Doctors can there is a difference. ATC making $212k before premiums doing pretty damn well.

Last edited:
There are comparable private sector jobs making that as a Dr No doctors would work for the government if they weren’t paid appropriately. What companies can ATC leave and go make more amongst the masses…..nowhere. Doctors can there is a difference. ATC making $212k before premiums doing pretty damn well.
Yeah and that's why no one ever quits ATC /s

Now I’m curious: are there any avenues in which this could be corrected?

I mean there was a lawsuit on credit hours failure to pay OT correctly. It took years but eventually was resolved.

If the union has admitted that there were mistakes in calculating the pay scales for levels 4-6 and there has been no effort to fix it, we have a major problem.
In the mean time people have transferred, multiple raises not calculated correctly. Unknown amounts of money not received for work done.
The pay bands were placed where they were (and have since risen to) via arbitration coming out of the white book imposed rules. There was no "mistake" made by the union. They aren't where they should be regardless.
Fucking us because we have no other option sounds great!

And someone making 212k being capped every year still has more validity in arguing for actually getting their contractual pay than someone making much less who just feels like they want to get paid more. Get over it.
There are federal employees that make more than the pay cap we fall under. So move us to that law then or raise our pay cap idc but it needs to be fixed
There's a bill in the House that is already addressing the issue for GS employees. If it gets FAA added to it, it would solve the problem, but it won't see the light of day til Dems run the House.

Yeah and that's why no one ever quits ATC /s
Yea and I wonder what percentage is making more then they were doing ATC?
Early retirement?
The one that quit a few years ago where I work is in the process of trying to get back in. Must not have been rainbows and unicorns…
Not everyone has a college degree or a pilots license and can go jump ship and make more money elsewhere. I’m not kidding myself but more money would be nice. I’ve lost faith in Natca being the catalyst for that though.

The pay bands were placed where they were (and have since risen to) via arbitration coming out of the white book imposed rules. There was no "mistake" made by the union. They aren't where they should be regardless.

Fucking us because we have no other option sounds great!

And someone making 212k being capped every year still has more validity in arguing for actually getting their contractual pay than someone making much less who just feels like they want to get paid more. Get over it.

There's a bill in the House that is already addressing the issue for GS employees. If it gets FAA added to it, it would solve the problem, but it won't see the light of day til Dems run the House.
You like Koolaid and bandwagon rides much🤣 you sound like a privileged prick glad I’m not working the scope next to you.

i won’t stop calling out how they have become stagnant. Hopefully you are taking the criticism back to people who might try and negotiate things vs another extension.
They know they have to fix the issue next year because if trump wins we’re fucked. Forget any gains after that. We’ll get a 2 year stay of execution until ‘26 and then splat.

They know they have to fix the issue next year because if trump wins we’re fucked. Forget any gains after that. We’ll get a 2 year stay of execution until ‘26 and then splat.
Yeah all the betting odds show trump as the current favorite at the moment. Really hope everyone refusing to hold Santa accountable for the dumbest decision in the history of natca eats shit if orange man is triumphant.

Back
Top Bottom