4th quarter 2017

Anyone know if they call first and then send the TOL paperwork or do they just send it? I need to know if I need to start checking my FAA email on a more regular basis

Anyone know if they call first and then send the TOL paperwork or do they just send it? I need to know if I need to start checking my FAA email on a more regular basis
They do both, they'll also send it to the email address you have on file with the FAA, which for most everyone is not their faa.gov email address. I think they understand no one checks their FAA email.

They do both, they'll also send it to the email address you have on file with the FAA, which for most everyone is not their faa.gov email address. I think they understand no one checks their FAA email.
My wife got a call on Friday from NWM HR and they said they'll be doing TOLs this week for the September NCEPT. Also, from my own experience, all the correspondence with HR was done through my personal GMail but if you need an increased security clearance then you'll probable need to be checking your FAA email.

I would get your swap in asap. They don't have any guidance (that I've seen) out in reference to a swap tie where only one can be approved. They could use the facility staffing level to decide or your request date.

The 4th quarter minutes are attached. Notable things include...

Despite over 50% of the workforce being "eligible", only 991 ERR's out of 4,100 were from eligible people.

More NCEPT panels were suggested again. They'll be creating a yearly schedule to be reviewed prior to the next NCEPT panel (they mistakenly called in the 4th quarter).

As we suspected, there is no longer the 5% leeway in swaps (old system... Yellow, Green, Red). It's now by the letter of the law in the MOU. Green = Cat 1/Cat 2, Red = everything else.

Attachments

• FY17 4th Quarter NCEPT Meeting Minutes - Final (1).pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 82
The 4th quarter minutes are attached. Notable things include...

Despite over 50% of the workforce being "eligible", only 991 ERR's out of 4,100 were from eligible people.

More NCEPT panels were suggested again. They'll be creating a yearly schedule to be reviewed prior to the next NCEPT panel (they mistakenly called in the 4th quarter).

As we suspected, there is no longer the 5% leeway in swaps (old system... Yellow, Green, Red). It's now by the letter of the law in the MOU. Green = Cat 1/Cat 2, Red = everything else.
Sounds like a system that works.

Back
Top Bottom