All the fun stuff happens in Vegas

On Reddit they doxed him. Turns out he’s a slumlord, “supplement” pill pusher, and owns a “wealth generation” company. Assuming the owner of the LLC was the pilot flying, which seems legit.
Don't understand how it's doxing when he has a listed company lol.... like it'll take 10 minutes of internet searches max.

Searching for someone in the internet for harm is literally the definition of doxxing
How are these guys harming him?

edit: never mind there are some wackos on reddit, finding is one thing but harassing him is another lol

Last edited by a moderator:
To be by the book, once you check in and establish communication with ATC aren't you allowed into the Class B airspace unless ATC specifically tells you to remain outside in the first transmission or is that just for Class C and D? Unless there are some transmissions missing from the clip she didn't tell him to remain outside when he first checked in.

To be by the book, once you check in and establish communication with ATC aren't you allowed into the Class B airspace unless ATC specifically tells you to remain outside in the first transmission or is that just for Class C and D? Unless there are some transmissions missing from the clip she didn't tell him to remain outside when he first checked in.

not at all. that works for class c and d but class b you must explicitly hear “cleared into the class b”

7–8–4 ESTABLISHING TWO‐WAY COMMUNICATIONS
Class C service requires pilots to establish two‐way radio communications before entering Class C airspace. If the controller responds to a radio call with, “(a/c call sign) standby,” radio communications have been established and the pilot can enter Class C airspace. If workload or traffic conditions prevent immediate provision of Class C services, inform the pilot to remain outside Class C airspace until conditions permit the services to be provided.

7–9–2 VFR AIRCRAFT IN CLASS B AIRSPACE
a. VFR aircraft must obtain an ATC clearance to operate in Class B airspace.

7–8–4 ESTABLISHING TWO‐WAY COMMUNICATIONS
Class C service requires pilots to establish two‐way radio communications before entering Class C airspace. If the controller responds to a radio call with, “(a/c call sign) standby,” radio communications have been established and the pilot can enter Class C airspace. If workload or traffic conditions prevent immediate provision of Class C services, inform the pilot to remain outside Class C airspace until conditions permit the services to be provided.

7–9–2 VFR AIRCRAFT IN CLASS B AIRSPACE
a. VFR aircraft must obtain an ATC clearance to operate in Class B airspace.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about how it applies to Class B.

She did a good job. I would have been meaner... and chilling on a beach for a couple of days.
So 100% this guy is a shit show. But how did she do a good job. 1st of all she had 5-7 on the frequency at all times. If the workload was the reason she didn’t issue it, I’d probably disagree but I don’t know what else was going on so whatever it’s subjective. Now regardless if she issued or not he’s been identified if he hadn’t been assigned an altitude or even if he was as long as it’s above the MVA, she should have turned that shit head away from the final and both southwest jets. She didn’t do anything but argue. Which is literally pointless. So saying she did a good job seems like a stretch if she wanted to prove a point then give him the clearance and turn his ass away from Henderson and when he questions it say traffic if he proceeds then violate his ass. Basically the pilot shouldn’t have a certificate and she while not at all at fault should not receive praise.

The pilot has absolutely no excuse. FARs are 100% clear, and every CFI I’ve ever talked about airspace with was also 100% clear. In order to enter Class B Airspace you MUST hear “(Callsign) cleared to enter Class B”. Two-Way radio communication doesn’t grant Class B Clearance like it does for C and D airspace. Based on the sectional chart it would have taken minimal effort by the pilot to steer clear of it by descending 1000’ To 4500’ and then making a slight turn to the south to avoid the inner part of the B that goes all the way down to the surface. After making a mistake and busting airspace an attitude of compliance would have been very helpful, and probably would’ve reduced the suspension of his license which is bound to follow.

So 100% this guy is a shit show. But how did she do a good job. 1st of all she had 5-7 on the frequency at all times. If the workload was the reason she didn’t issue it, I’d probably disagree but I don’t know what else was going on so whatever it’s subjective. Now regardless if she issued or not he’s been identified if he hadn’t been assigned an altitude or even if he was as long as it’s above the MVA, she should have turned that shit head away from the final and both southwest jets. She didn’t do anything but argue. Which is literally pointless. So saying she did a good job seems like a stretch if she wanted to prove a point then give him the clearance and turn his ass away from Henderson and when he questions it say traffic if he proceeds then violate his ass. Basically the pilot shouldn’t have a certificate and she while not at all at fault should not receive praise.
I was referring to her staying cool. And I'm not going to judge the rest of it, as I wasn't in the room. I have no idea what was being said by a supe or OM.

Back
Top Bottom