Best band you ever saw live

lol glad I’m not the only one that thinks covers of his songs are better than the originals for the most part
I mean I still listen because the songs are that good but ya dude sounds like a goat getting gutted by a pack of wild dogs when he sings.

Dookie and American idiot are fucking classic albums. Everything else is kinda alright, with some gems hidden here and there.

Kind of like Weezer. the blue album and Pinkerton are great, everything else is mostly forgettable.
I am old, so Dookie and American Idiot are my timeframe for college.

I mean I still listen because the songs are that good but ya dude sounds like a goat getting gutted by a pack of wild dogs when he sings.
Yeah I’ll take Hendrix or Dave Matthew’s singing all along the watch tower over him any day but you can’t deny the genius that put it on paper.

I'm an old fart. I grew up in the 70's and 80's. I did get to see some really great bands live at a time when I didn't realize just how awesome they were. I've been to hundreds of concerts, most were very good. Among the most memorable are: Oct 1980 AC/DC (Back in Black tour-Nassau coliseum, NY). May 1981 Rush (Moving Pictures- Nassau coliseum, NY). August 1988 Pink Floyd (Momentary lapse of reason tour-Nassau coliseum, NY). August 1983 Def Leppard (Pyromania tour, Rochester, NY).

Saw Dillinger Escape Plan play my junior year of high school, best/most terrifying experience of my life. Knew very little about them, was there more to see Unearth/A life Once Lost and Zao. The first song the singer threw the mic stand into the crowd as hard as he could. The last song he was blowing fire balls and security was just staring at each other not knowing what to do.

Saw Dillinger Escape Plan play my junior year of high school, best/most terrifying experience of my life. Knew very little about them, was there more to see Unearth/A life Once Lost and Zao. The first song the singer threw the mic stand into the crowd as hard as he could. The last song he was blowing fire balls and security was just staring at each other not knowing what to do.
Wasn’t he the guy that shit in a bag onstage at some festival lol.

A band that none of y'all will know, because they are local to my area, but Trippin Roots is absolutely amazing live. Some credit for my area is it's also given us tyler childers and sturgill simpson.

Back
Top Bottom