Best job in the world?

You have to hang out with your crew mates and talk about nothing but separating airplanes 24/7. And retelling stories even tho all the crew mates were there and have heard it 5 times
This is why I hang out with coworkers sparingly and don't make many attempts to do so. If we don't have anything in common outside of work I'm not forcing a friendship based on work. That's lame. Maintaining some sort of social life outside of work is paramount to my sanity.

This is why I hang out with coworkers sparingly and don't make many attempts to do so. If we don't have anything in common outside of work I'm not forcing a friendship based on work. That's lame. Maintaining some sort of social life outside of work is paramount to my sanity.
That’s the true downside of the placement process. It’s hard for the places guys to get a normal life in a new city so they wind up either being lonely or hanging out with each other. While the guys that already lived in the area have an established social life

If you can get to the facility you want to, then this job is the best in the world. If you are stuck at a low level facility and watching new hires with no experience getting plugged into the spot you have an application for…….then this is the worst job in the world run by the most incompetent people on earth.
Ehhh. Still a good job…definitely extremely incompetent people at the high level ranks of the union and management unfortunately

There are no "crews" at low-level facilities. Four people you always work with, four people you never work with, and two or three that you see occasionally depending on how the schedule falls that week.
Four people you always work with = crew

Back
Top Bottom