Break Room Banter

There are some good breweries around town if you are more into disguising your alcoholism as a craft beer hobby. I spent a good amount of time at COOP.
Stonecloud, rough tail, elk valley and prairie artisan ales are where it's at.

Brewery scene is hoppin in okc for a smaller city.

Stonecloud, rough tail, elk valley and prairie artisan ales are where it's at.

Brewery scene is hoppin in okc for a smaller city.

Yeah I went to stonecloud and roughtail but coop was on the way home. Lol

There’s no way the EOC test is that difficult to pass. My class has some a few legit OTS and I don’t see any indication they won’t make it through basics.
The way the questions are worded is strange. Quite a few trick questions and if you don't read carefully you could be easily mislead. The one we failed only missed by 2 or 3 questions. Take what you miss on the block tests and review it. I didn't have a problem but I read carefully and had a decent base knowledge of the information. This stuff isn't for everyone.

The way the questions are worded is strange. Quite a few trick questions and if you don't read carefully you could be easily mislead. The one we failed only missed by 2 or 3 questions. Take what you miss on the block tests and review it. I didn't have a problem but I read carefully and had a decent base knowledge of the information. This stuff isn't for everyone.

Second this. Definitely pay attention to the wording. They are good at leaving some of the questions pretty vague and throwing curve balls in there to see if you actually understand or not.

Back
Top Bottom