Civil rights lawyer

Phillytroll69

Forum Sage
Facility
JNU Juneau Tower
Anyone got a lead on a good attorney for sexism/racism/medical discrimination?

Anyone else reading this DO NOT use the office of civil rights or the FAA because

"Does OCR represent me in my civil rights complaint? No. The HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR) is a neutral fact-finding agency. You should consult an attorney as soon as possible about your right to file a private lawsuit in court"

Be a shame if evidence went missing

I can tell you who NOT to use, Tully Rinckey. They drove up my billing very quickly doing useless tasks, and were not up to speed on the ATC side of things. I spent much of my time explaining how the process is different than typical federal employees.
It was a bait and switch. I paid like $200 to have a consultation in which they decided to take my case. The attorney I spoke with was very knowledgeable and had lots of experience. After you pay the retainer, you get matched with a new attorney. This one was straight outta school and really had no clue what to do. She’d have to run everything by her more senior attorney. And you pay big money for that time… I swear I would have been better off going it alone and have an extra 5k+ in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom