Contract Tower Hiring

I'm at a contract tower in Southern California and am definitely looking to leave the area. Don't think I could get the wife on board with moving to Hawaii, but if anyone knows some other locations that are in need I would appreciate some info. Good luck at Kona!

that sounds nice but what is the cost of living there? one bedroom apartment?

70 operations an hour, that equates to a 6 or 7 VFR tower?

I think they are contracted out by Midwest ATC, so it probably would be by the 6 month requirement.
Can confirm it’s Midwest.
I'm at a contract tower in Southern California and am definitely looking to leave the area. Don't think I could get the wife on board with moving to Hawaii, but if anyone knows some other locations that are in need I would appreciate some info. Good luck at Kona!
Andrew Groth, he’s the hiring authority for Midwest ATC. He would have all the openings and be the one to talk to.
Which tower are you at? I was OXR and SDM

thank you. home prices are not affordable if you want to stay longterm!

Edds93 I googled and they said midwest doesn't offer paid sick or vacation!
Like all the other contracts. Vacation given on the year anniversary. When I got signed onto Midwest originally they said no sick leave accrual. But the fac rep was going to ask the union cause it didn't seem right. Depending on the state, some require employers to give sick leave.

Has anyone figured out the pay for Kona yet?

Back
Top Bottom