CPC-IT NEST Question

CrewJuice

Lurker
I have tried searching but have an oddly specific scenario.

I am a CPC-IT at a high level facility and for personal reasons am considering withdrawing from training. I would like to fast track back to my previous facility where I was a CPC. The only area for concern I have is that I withdrew from a different facility in the past. So the timeline is this:

Fac 1: CPC
Fac 2: Withdrawl
Fac 3: New Facility / CPC
Fac 4: Current Facility

I would like to go back to Fac 3 where I was a CPC. Does a second withdrawl affect being sent to the NEST and what is the likelihood that I would be sent back to Fac 3 if I request a fast track and they have the staffing to take me back? The wording in the NEST MOU (1.4.2.1) states possible reasons for removal include withdrawl prior to training completion and failure to complete training at 2 or more facilities. Although I think firing would be unlikely, it does say failure to complete training at 2 or more facilities not consecutive facilities (which I believe is the intent).

I am a CPC-IT lvl 12. I read that I can list my previous facility on my list. I was a CPC at 2 previous facilities. Can I list my first facility I CPC'd at or does it have to be my last CPC'd facility?

I am a CPC-IT lvl 12. I read that I can list my previous facility on my list. I was a CPC at 2 previous facilities. Can I list my first facility I CPC'd at or does it have to be my last CPC'd facility?
If you want to fast track back to the facility you came from you can bypass the nest entirely and fast track if they’re less than 100 projected. If you want the facility 2 facilities ago you probably need to go to the NEST and you’d likely get that facility on the list but contact a NEST POC on KSN to ask these questions because this board is a cesspool of misinformation.

I have tried searching but have an oddly specific scenario.

I am a CPC-IT at a high level facility and for personal reasons am considering withdrawing from training. I would like to fast track back to my previous facility where I was a CPC. The only area for concern I have is that I withdrew from a different facility in the past. So the timeline is this:

Fac 1: CPC
Fac 2: Withdrawl
Fac 3: New Facility / CPC
Fac 4: Current Facility

I would like to go back to Fac 3 where I was a CPC. Does a second withdrawl affect being sent to the NEST and what is the likelihood that I would be sent back to Fac 3 if I request a fast track and they have the staffing to take me back? The wording in the NEST MOU (1.4.2.1) states possible reasons for removal include withdrawl prior to training completion and failure to complete training at 2 or more facilities. Although I think firing would be unlikely, it does say failure to complete training at 2 or more facilities not consecutive facilities (which I believe is the intent).
I have a friend who wanted to withdraw and wanted to do #4 back to #1 but was told the only way fast track could be used was to go from #4 to #3 so I think you should be good

Back
Top Bottom