CPC reinstatements

Were you a CPC at you last fac? I resigned as a cpc, came in over a year later on the exp bid, If you do that you go to the bottom of the cpc band wherever you go, just a heads up.

I resigned as a cpc, came in over a year later on the exp bid, If you do that you go to the bottom of the cpc band wherever you go, and if you withdraw or wash, same applies at next fac
Even from higher level facility to lower facility?

Even from higher level facility to lower facility?
No. You will either fit in the pay band or if for some reason you were under the pay man he will go to the bottom of the band.
So if you went from let’s say something stupid like a 12 to a six you would be well above the pay band so you were just go to the top of the band there.

No. You will either fit in the pay band or if for some reason you were under the pay man he will go to the bottom of the band.
So if you went from let’s say something stupid like a 12 to a six you would be well above the pay band so you were just go to the top of the band there.

That may be true for reinstatement but from what I gather on the experience bid they put out you just go to the bottom of the band of that facility no matter where you were before.

That may be true for reinstatement but from what I gather on the experience bid they put out you just go to the bottom of the band of that facility no matter where you were before.
False.
Article 108 sec 5 does not differentiate on hiring process.
If you’re a CPC you are paid your old pay. Top of the band if your pay exceeds the pay band of the facility, bottom of the band if your original pay was below the band of the new facility.

Anything else for a CPC should be grieved because it’s wrong.

Attachments

• 2881B416-1BD3-4E12-B8C4-37BE91C5EB75.png
    2881B416-1BD3-4E12-B8C4-37BE91C5EB75.png
    169 KB · Views: 36
Does anyone know if the ATM at the facility you are trying to go to is limited by staffing numbers? Like does the facility have to be below a certain % to pick you up?

Does anyone know if the ATM at the facility you are trying to go to is limited by staffing numbers? Like does the facility have to be below a certain % to pick you up?
Above is correct, but I was denied going to a facility at the district level due to the amount of err inbounds. They wouldn’t have been anywhere near 100% and it was still denied. The district offered a couple other facilities, but I ended up at different facility where I put in a reinstatement.

Also, just wanted some clarity on how long after you resign can you go to another facility other than the one you came from. Digging through this thread I saw 6 months and also 1 year. Which is it? Thanks!

Also, just wanted some clarity on how long after you resign can you go to another facility other than the one you came from. Digging through this thread I saw 6 months and also 1 year. Which is it? Thanks!

FAA website states 6 months for CPC reinstatements however ATO won't allow it until after 1 year. Very frustrating.

"Candidates separated from the FAA for six months or less will only be eligible for consideration at their former facility. If separated for more than six months, they may receive consideration for other facilities. Assignment/placement will be determined based on the needs of the FAA."

Went through the whole thread. I submitted paperwork to ATM last Friday. Has anyone received at least a tol in the last couple months? Trying to hypothesize a timeline

my first thought is you need to be separated from the FAA completely, otherwise it's an ERR, and they don't allow 2154 => 2152 ERRs.

Has there been any clarification on non-air-traffic jobs that are still FAA? Someone a few pages back asked about tech ops. Am I correct when I say that any movement within the FAA, no matter the job series, is some flavor of "ERR" rather than "hiring" and the only way to become 2152 again would be to apply to a prior-experience bid?

Has there been any clarification on non-air-traffic jobs that are still FAA? Someone a few pages back asked about tech ops. Am I correct when I say that any movement within the FAA, no matter the job series, is some flavor of "ERR" rather than "hiring" and the only way to become 2152 again would be to apply to a prior-experience bid?
Jobs outside of the ato but within the FAA are not subject to the national release policy. You get picked up, you can be gone within the next PP.

Back
Top Bottom