New Property Special- Entire 2 bed house $63/day

CPC reinstatements

odotsal

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
I90 Houston Tracon
What lv facilities from / to? What did you do during your vacation from mother faa?
12 to 9 denied, 12 to 12 approved. I didn’t pick up any jobs by choice. Not even Uber driving. I enjoyed the beach multiple times a week, vacationed to some new cities, took a 3k mile cross country road trip, started weight lifting 6 days a week, and learned a ton about real estate investing. It was quite the ~14 months off.

Raz

Lurker
Thanks for the update! It is nice to see the timeline. I am already out. Just waiting on my time. When you set up the meetings with the ATMs were you straightforward with the fact you were a CPC requesting reinstatement?

SugarFoot1

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the update! It is nice to see the timeline. I am already out. Just waiting on my time. When you set up the meetings with the ATMs were you straightforward with the fact you were a CPC requesting reinstatement?
Yes and most will be oblivious to the process

odotsal

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
I90 Houston Tracon
When you set up the meetings with the ATMs were you straightforward with the fact you were a CPC requesting reinstatement?
Yes... and like sugarfoot said, you’ll probably be explaining the process to them as well as most have no idea this is a thing or how it works.

spider

Trusted Contributor
Honestly I can’t really say I even blame them for knowing little to nothing about it. Most people don’t and even the people that want to use it don’t really know much about it. It isn’t like there is this giant pool of former CPC’s ready to come back to justify an ATM spending anymore time than required to simply be aware that the program exists.