CRWG

Many facilities had the chance. All failed. Hell, MJ had the chance long ago.

Also my training team weren't bitches at my last facility. They all had greater ambitions and most of them offered to help me in any way be it with filing the paperwork or connections.
Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

now im going to cyberstalk you

Sooo are these new numbers current as of today then? Or are we waiting for some kind of date to have these start?

Some of those numbers are truly wild...also an additional 2300 CPCs? Just how? How? Magic? The infrastructure to train that many controllers isn't there. People going to be sitting for years waiting for a spot to train.

Sooo are these new numbers current as of today then? Or are we waiting for some kind of date to have these start?
No, this just details them. They’re not in place or set to go into place at any specific time yet.

Some of those numbers are truly wild...also an additional 2300 CPCs? Just how? How? Magic? The infrastructure to train that many controllers isn't there. People going to be sitting for years waiting for a spot to train.
Page 51 talks about an additional +$9 billion in labor cost, that does not include training. No wonder they don’t want to implement the CRWG numbers..

So was the "staffing standards target" what theyve actually been trying to staff? Our CRWG Target and CPC target we've had for NCEPT are the same but the standards target is several below.

I'm pretty annoyed to see nearly every tower of the same level as mine get 10 to 20% more people in the proposal just as they do now when we run the same amount of traffic. The new number is pathetic and won't change anything.

Glad to see a some places with hour on hour off getting huge staffing bumps though.

Last edited:
FRG is an interesting one in the report. Staffing Standard Target of 16 but CRWG target of 13?

TEB- 26 and 22 respectively

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm actually dumb. Was looking at the Staffing standards target as the new CRWG number, not realizing there was an entire other column labeled CRWG target.

Back
Top Bottom