CRWG

Let's say around 4275 people in centers that can't move. (19 centers x 225 average bodies) just a rough estimate

Highly unlikely every person at every actually have paperwork in lol. I'd guess 10-20% do at most.. Anyone have a link to the post that actually showed how many ERRs each facility had on file.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely every person at every actually have paperwork in lol. I'd guess 10-20% do at most.. Anyone have a link to the post that actually showed how many ERRs each facility had on file.
261 ERRs in from all centers. That doesn’t count all the people that know they can’t leave so what’s the point in putting in paperwork. That’s from February ERR demand sheet.

261 ERRs in from all centers. That doesn’t count all the people that know they can’t leave so what’s the point in putting in paperwork. That’s from February ERR demand sheet.
That's the situation I'm in, I know we can't release so why put the paperwork in

Some real loser mentality in here. I had my paperwork in the day I certified even though my facility couldn't release for at least a year or so.

So 261 ERRs in for 4,314 center CPCs (from priority placement tool). That's about 6.1% of CPCs have paperwork in. Actually less because some of those are CPCs with multiple ERRs. That's a very small amount of people trying to transfer, way less than all the negative nancys on this forum make it out to be. Those that say "I dont even have paperwork in because we can't release" cant really complain much when nothing changes. If everyone that wanted to leave had paperwork in then NATCA would actually know how much of the BUE wants out. Instead you guys waste more time coming on here with your doom and gloom and your bitching but you're too lazy to put the time in to fill out and fax the paperwork. Especially when the entire packet is on this site all gathered up with instructions to make it as easy as possible.

Last edited:
Some real loser mentality in here. I had my paperwork in the day I certified even though my facility couldn't release for at least a year or so.

So 261 ERRs in for 4,314 center CPCs (from priority placement tool). That's about 6.1% of CPCs have paperwork in. Actually less becausesome of those are CPCs with multiple ERRs. That's a very small amount of people trying to transfer, way less than all the negative nancys on this forum make it out to be. Those that say "I dont even have paperwork in because we can't release" cant really complain much when nothing changes. If everyone that wanted to leave had paperwork in then NATCA would actually know how much of the BUE wants out. Instead you guys waste more time coming on here with your doom and gloom and your bitching but you're too lazy to put the time in to fill out and fax the paperwork. Especially when the entire packet is on this site all gathered up with instructions to make it as easy as possible.
So they should just be unable to transfer forever cus it’s a small number. That’s a weird concept. If it’s such a small number just let them go where they want

So they should just be unable to transfer forever cus it’s a small number. That’s a weird concept. If it’s such a small number just let them go where they want

I didn't say that. I'm saying if you're on here whining that you cant move and you dont have paperwork in, you're the problem. If 25% of the union had paperwork on file, maybe NATCA would see it as a bigger priority. Instead, they cant read your mind so they only see 6% of the workforce is trying to transfer while the other 94% wants to remain where they are. But of course that 6% is going to cry a lot on here when they cant move because they expect the 94% to work overtime so they can have everything they want at the detriment of the overwhelming majority.

I didn't say that. I'm saying if you're on here whining that you cant move and you dont have paperwork in, you're the problem. If 25% of the union had paperwork on file, maybe NATCA would see it as a bigger priority. Instead, they cant read your mind so they only see 6% of the workforce is trying to transfer while the other 94% wants to remain where they are. But of course that 6% is going to cry a lot on here when they cant move because they expect the 94% to work overtime so they can have everything they want at the detriment of the overwhelming majority.
I'm not the problem bub, the system is broken. But you can talk shit all u want want

So 261 ERRs in for 4,314 center CPCs (from priority placement tool). That's about 6.1% of CPCs have paperwork in. Actually less because some of those are CPCs with multiple ERRs. That's a very small amount of people trying to transfer, way less than all the negative nancys on this forum make it out to be. Those that say "I dont even have paperwork in because we can't release" cant really complain much when nothing changes. If everyone that wanted to leave had paperwork in then NATCA would actually know how much of the BUE wants out. Instead you guys waste more time coming on here with your doom and gloom and your bitching but you're too lazy to put the time in to fill out and fax the paperwork. Especially when the entire packet is on this site all gathered up with instructions to make it as easy as possible.
They should have washed you.

They should have washed you.
Many facilities had the chance. All failed. Hell, MJ had the chance long ago.

Also my training team weren't bitches at my last facility. They all had greater ambitions and most of them offered to help me in any way be it with filing the paperwork or connections.

Last edited:
Many facilities had the chance. All failed. Hell, MJ had the chance long ago.

Also my training team weren't bitches at my last facility. They all had greater ambitions and most of them offered to help me in any way be it with filing the paperwork or connections.
You're a MAFer too?

Back
Top Bottom