CRWG

Some of those numbers are truly wild...also an additional 2300 CPCs? Just how? How? Magic? The infrastructure to train that many controllers isn't there. People going to be sitting for years waiting for a spot to train.
Every center has a lab capable of running D66 class and it sits empty 16 hours a day. They don’t even use what they have.

Didn’t these numbers come from our own local management and union collaborating? If you don’t like the number… 😬
I'm just amazed that for a facility that needs overtime nearly every day that our number didnt change at all. One of a handful of facilities that didnt. Of course our ATM has no reason to do anything useful because they're out the door. Wondering how NATCA dropped the ball on this but not really surprised.

I'm just amazed that for a facility that needs overtime nearly every day that our number didnt change at all. One of a handful of facilities that didnt. Of course our ATM has no reason to do anything useful because they're out the door. Wondering how NATCA dropped the ball on this but not really surprised.
Do you know what was requested? We went up two for the proposed number but requested at least ten. Maybe twelve. Mandatory six day weeks as well for the last three years.

If anyone wants to see just the target number changes without the PPT info.
Listed by Facility ID alphabetically. Created a column to show gainer/losers and the amount.

Attachments

• Staffing Target Changes.pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 220
But we have 100+ billion to send to Ukraine Ukraine a proxy war.
Yes. And it’s a bargain at 10x the price. Utterly destroying the Russian army and collapsing its society and economy, with no American lives lost, you can’t pass up a sale.

Half of Russias tanks are gone. They are dusting off tanks made in the 1940s. Their air force is launching cruise missiles because they can’t get close, they keep losing planes.

How much does it cost the us army to design a uniform, much less go out and fight, and win a war with a peer nation. Well, russia isn’t a peer anymore, thanks to Ukraine, but you get my point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom