Current Status of the AG

What is your current status if you’re AG?

• Total voters
Between Uncle Sam, NATCA, and the training department my ass has been busier than a test bench at a plunger factory. The good news is that once I get fully vaxed I can go back into work and sit around with my finger in my ass for another who knows how many weeks.

Between Uncle Sam, NATCA, and the training department my ass has been busier than a test bench at a plunger factory. The good news is that once I get fully vaxed I can go back into work and sit around with my finger in my ass for another who knows how many weeks.
Sitting at the facility is part of the process. It’s the next step! Making progress!

You can sit around with your finger in my ass instead

I guess my girl is essentially an AG again, though thankfully she's CPC-IT, and the other folks from her class that have been home for a year are still getting D2 pay. I think she's the only one in that group that has completed vaccination, or maybe she's just the only one who has admitted it.

Training dept has been in touch, but it doesn't sound like they have a plan yet. Best case scenario, they'll come back straight into some abbreviated A/D class. Worst case, she'll be 'allowed' to sit around masked in the break room until they're ready to run a normal A side class. It's nice to know that they are aware of the limbo folks, at least.

Graduated 2 months ago and only been in the facility once to get LAWRS certified. Just study from home too no zoom

I guess my girl is essentially an AG again, though thankfully she's CPC-IT, and the other folks from her class that have been home for a year are still getting D2 pay. I think she's the only one in that group that has completed vaccination, or maybe she's just the only one who has admitted it.

Training dept has been in touch, but it doesn't sound like they have a plan yet. Best case scenario, they'll come back straight into some abbreviated A/D class. Worst case, she'll be 'allowed' to sit around masked in the break room until they're ready to run a normal A side class. It's nice to know that they are aware of the limbo folks, at least.
Hopefully she can enjoy the half on the go for the next year best of luck to you

Back
Top Bottom