ERR Generator

Resource ERR Generator 2023.02.17

No permission to download
This thread is attached to a resource.
Where do we submit ERRs?
You submit them to the regional HR office that services the facility to which you are applying. (eg. ERR to ATL would go to Southern Region HR, ERR to SEA would go to Pacific Northwest Region HR, etc.)

If you generate your ERRs using this generator, you'd submit the ERR to the region that's automatically listed on the cover letter.

You can find the fax numbers and contact info for each region at the following link under "NCEPT Points of Contact" by logging in under the "FAA" domain using your FAA credentials: https://ksn2.faa.gov/ajg/ajg-r/AJG-R4/AJG-R41/nceptpublic/SitePages/NCEPT Public.aspx

You submit them to the regional HR office that services the facility to which you are applying. (eg. ERR to ATL would go to Southern Region HR, ERR to SEA would go to Pacific Northwest Region HR, etc.)

If you generate your ERRs using this generator, you'd submit the ERR to the region that's automatically listed on the cover letter.

You can find the fax numbers and contact info for each region at the following link under "NCEPT Points of Contact" by logging in under the "FAA" domain using your FAA credentials: https://ksn2.faa.gov/ajg/ajg-r/AJG-R4/AJG-R41/nceptpublic/SitePages/NCEPT Public.aspx
I don’t have access to that in KSN. How quick does it usually take to get access after I request it with in the link?

I don’t have access to that in KSN. How quick does it usually take to get access after I request it with in the link?
Log in as "FAA" rather than "KSN" and use your FAA network username and password—that's the one you would use to log in to a computer/webmail/FALCON/CEDAR, not the "single sign-on" you would use to log in to Web Scheduler or TEAM.

But I did see that starting in early February you won't be able to log in to KSN from home, you'll have to use an FAA work computer.

Log in as "FAA" rather than "KSN" and use your FAA network username and password—that's the one you would use to log in to a computer/webmail/FALCON/CEDAR, not the "single sign-on" you would use to log in to Web Scheduler or TEAM.

But I did see that starting in early February you won't be able to log in to KSN from home, you'll have to use an FAA work computer.
I tried that already, the link doesn’t work. I tried search for it as well and nothing comes up.

If you were able to successfully login to KSN but it gives you the "You don't have permission to access this resource" or whatever, I have no idea how long it takes to fix that. I had access the first time I ever logged into KSN. I think other people have had a similar issue on here, maybe someone else can comment, or maybe search the forums and see how they resolved it?

I'm guessing he's already logged into KSN successfully but gets that no permission error that the OPSProxy PCs get when trying to access the NCEPT page.

On another note, where did you see that they'll be restricting KSN? That sucks.

SEA is ANM Northwest Mountain. AWP is Western Pacific.

Thanks for clarifying. ANM is "Pacific Northwest Mountain" on the NCEPT POC chart which is what I was referring to, but it looks like they just use Northwest Mountain in their publications.
You’re right it does say that. That’s not what the region is called of course they messed it up.

Is there a way to address the issue that both the spreadsheet and fillable PDF forms format leading zeroes for the social? For example, 0459 formats to 459 instead of leaving the zero.

Is there a way to address the issue that both the spreadsheet and fillable PDF forms format leading zeroes for the social? For example, 0459 formats to 459 instead of leaving the zero.
yeah i had that same problem and did some googling and it worked, dont remember what i did because its friday and im drunk but it worked

Thanks for reporting this, I'll fix this tonight and post an update.

southwest416 updated ERR Generator with a new update entry:

Update 01/17/2023

The following changes were added:
  • BUGFIX: Leading zeroes are no longer removed from social security numbers.
  • Facility changes:
    • SDF - 8 --> 9 effective 3/13/2022
    • TYS - 7 --> 8 effective 4/10/2022
    • CMA - 6 --> 7 effective 4/10/2022
    • D21 - 11 --> 10 effective 10/9/2022
    • MSP - 11 --> 10 effective 10/9/2022
    • STL - 8 --> 7 effective 10/9/2022
    • ITO - 6 --> 5 effective 10/9/2022
To install this maintenance release, you may either download...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For the work history tab, are we supposed to fill out each dev cert date as well or just cpc cert date?

For the work history tab, are we supposed to fill out each dev cert date as well or just cpc cert date?
I believe you can do it either way. I just combined my DEV-1/2/3 under a single DEV entry, then the next entry was my CPC entry, and they accepted that. YMMV.

Having trouble doing this on MAC. When i click on the ERRPDFILL link, it says it isn't supported on MAC.

Having trouble doing this on MAC. When i click on the ERRPDFILL link, it says it isn't supported on MAC.

At this time, Windows is the only supported OS, simply because I don’t know how to neatly package this into a Mac app. You may be able to download a python interpreter for MacOS and run the ERRPDFFill.py script with that, but the .exe file isn’t going to work on a Mac.

Adding support for Mac is on my to-do list, but it will probably take quite a bit of time before I can get to it.

At this time, Windows is the only supported OS, simply because I don’t know how to neatly package this into a Mac app. You may be able to download a python interpreter for MacOS and run the ERRPDFFill.py script with that, but the .exe file isn’t going to work on a Mac.

Adding support for Mac is on my to-do list, but it will probably take quite a bit of time before I can get to it.
All good man. Thanks for taking the time to do all this!

Back
Top Bottom