ERR Generator

Resource ERR Generator 2023.02.17

No permission to download
This thread is attached to a resource.
when i try to "run' it says personal information not found, yet i filled out the Excel information and saved it... help please

Is the cincinnati regional office really in texas? Is it supposed to look stupid? Indianapolis regional is also texas...

Is the cincinnati regional office really in texas? Is it supposed to look stupid? Indianapolis regional is also texas...
Yep, Cincinnati is part of the Indianapolis district which has the Southwest HR office with the Dallas District. But the Houston district has a different HR office with Atlanta, Memphis, Jax and Miami...that's the FAA for you.

Great tool. I only had one issue, anything in the state of TX auto fills as ASO/Southern Region when they’re ASW/Southwestern.

Great tool. I only had one issue, anything in the state of TX auto fills as ASO/Southern Region when they’re ASW/Southwestern.
That’s not how HR regions work. Texas is actually covered by 3 of them. Fort Worth district is ASW, Houston district is ASO, Albuquerque district is AWP.

Texas is big, m’kay.

That’s not how HR regions work. Texas is actually covered by 3 of them. Fort Worth district is ASW, Houston district is ASO, Albuquerque district is AWP.

Texas is big, m’kay.
I know how big it is🤣. I was getting conflicting answers. Appreciate you clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom