ERR MOU Change Campaign

It would be nice if somehow the members of the NCEPT panel were made aware of this forum. Hell, maybe they could even participate. Has anyone thought of shooting one of them an email?

I'm not sure if I've missed it or it's never been brought up....
But, who was the driving factor in making the change to bring up the new ERR/NCEPT process? Was it FAA or NATCA?

But, who was the driving factor in making the change to bring up the new ERR/NCEPT process? Was it FAA or NATCA?
My guess would be natca. Specifically the RVP that's at N90. Just a guess though.

It would be nice if somehow the members of the NCEPT panel were made aware of this forum. Hell, maybe they could even participate. Has anyone thought of shooting one of them an email?
There's been a ton of communication with them. They aren't unaware. And I don't know how often, but I know Andrew LeBovidge for one has read some of my posts in the past.

Dean iocapelli was bragging at the convention about how natca got this implemented. It's in one of the videos.

Side note, I was talking to one of my old ATMs the other day and this topic came up, and he mentioned he's noticing a lot of animosity towards LeBovidge.

There's been a ton of communication with them. They aren't unaware. And I don't know how often, but I know Andrew LeBovidge for one has read some of my posts in the past.

Dean iocapelli was bragging at the convention about how natca got this implemented. It's in one of the videos.

Side note, I was talking to one of my old ATMs the other day and this topic came up, and he mentioned he's noticing a lot of animosity towards LeBovidge.

Probably because he's a steaming pile of shit

does anyone know where or how to get a hold of the section VIII (ix) of the FAA Personal Management System and the VII (a)

does anyone know where or how to get a hold of the section VIII (ix) of the FAA Personal Management System and the VII (a)

Attachments

• FAA Personnel Management System (FAA PMS).pdf
    440.3 KB · Views: 37
Anybody know about upcoming elections and if anybody is running against LeBovidge? Is there a chance to elect new RVPs? What's the word on that? NCEPT is absolutely terrible and everyone that I talk to (management and NATCA) are frustrated with it.

Anybody know about upcoming elections and if anybody is running against LeBovidge? Is there a chance to elect new RVPs? What's the word on that? NCEPT is absolutely terrible and everyone that I talk to (management and NATCA) are frustrated with it.

At the local level, this is true. Nationality, NATCA and the FAA are IN LOVE with it.

And I think that Dean I (no idea how to spell his name) has just as much, if not more involvement than Lebovidge.

I want to quit this fucking union but that will hurt my chances of getting selected even more.
For anyone that's in the union and hates the union I'd highly recommend attending NATCA events regionally or nationally. Might change your perspective after seeing things in person.

Back
Top Bottom