ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
It’s electronically signed, has their name and date….good enough?
The performance appraisal is probably what you’re thinking of. You still need to fill out the rating of air traffic experience crap and have it signed by a rating official at work. (Some say you don’t need to add points anymore but I always did.)

The performance appraisal is probably what you’re thinking of. You still need to fill out the rating of air traffic experience crap and have it signed by a rating official at work. (Some say you don’t need to add points anymore but I always did.)
Ah yeah your right. Got that signature on the ratings. This is all new to me I’m ready for some disappointment!

Is it possible to have your supe sign the 3330-43-1 via docusign since Im out of the building with covid? Also can you email the docs to HR instead of fax?

Is it possible to have your supe sign the 3330-43-1 via docusign since Im out of the building with covid? Also can you email the docs to HR instead of fax?
I don’t know of any facilities set up to use docusign. But they can certainly print, sign and email it back to you. You can email HR, most accept ERRs that way.

ERR Package - All the files you need to submit an ERR.
Nice thank you for that! Is there an email we can send err paperwork to or does it have to be through fax only? Southern Region....Our facility fax machine is not working and Staples wants one arm and half a leg in order to send fax

Nice thank you for that! Is there an email we can send err paperwork to or does it have to be through fax only? Southern Region....Our facility fax machine is not working and Staples wants one arm and half a leg in order to send fax
Some accept emails. If not, there are tons of free websites or apps that you can fax from

Since 22 performance reviews don’t have signature on them yet should I submit the fy 21 or do they just want the latest available i?

Back
Top Bottom