ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
Excellent resource, it is nice to be able to find everything in one spot!

One thing of note: On page 3 where you list your facilities and levels: row #1 in the "Type" box, whatever is typed into this box duplicates itself in the same box on row 9. If I go to delete the entry in row 9, it also erases the entry in the same box of row 1. I seem to recall seeing an identical problem on a 3330-43-1 off my facility's local drive.

Excellent resource, it is nice to be able to find everything in one spot!

One thing of note: On page 3 where you list your facilities and levels: row #1 in the "Type" box, whatever is typed into this box duplicates itself in the same box on row 9. If I go to delete the entry in row 9, it also erases the entry in the same box of row 1. I seem to recall seeing an identical problem on a 3330-43-1 off my facility's local drive.
I'll see if I can fix that

Have people been using the OF-612 in lieu of the resume? Is the resume preferred or not really a big deal either way?

I have always sent a resume. This also came up the other day, are facilities even sent the whole ERR packet anymore? Or just a list of name and facilities? Anyone know the answer?

I have always sent a resume. This also came up the other day, are facilities even sent the whole ERR packet anymore? Or just a list of name and facilities? Anyone know the answer?
Facilities are still sent the whole ERR package. For those including a resume, make sure it's up to date and professional. No ATM or FacRep is going to care about the random jobs you worked in college.

When I submitted my ERR's in 2016 to the ANM region, I used the OF-612. When I submitted my ERR's in 2017 to the ANM region, they actually called me and said they do not accept the OF-612 anymore, only resume's. They said if I didn't get them a resume, my package would be incomplete and not eligible to ERR. Based on that, I used resume's ever since.

Facilities are still sent the whole ERR package. For those including a resume, make sure it's up to date and professional. No ATM or FacRep is going to care about the random jobs you worked in college.
Can someone else verify this -- I've been told by two different facreps in two dif regions that they just get your name and facility. They can request the whole pkg if they want but only are just sent the name/facility list.

Can someone else verify this -- I've been told by two different facreps in two dif regions that they just get your name and facility. They can request the whole pkg if they want but only are just sent the name/facility list.
I received everything on the June panel. Perhaps their ATM's only shared the ranking list with them or they already had people in mind and didn't need to do any research on their list of candidates? Even if you have the laziest ATM in the world, you'd figure they would at the very least do the bare minimum and look into age, seniority, prior certifications, etc.

The list itself, on the surface, only displays name, current facilty, current facility type, current facility's current level. But all the information in the ERR package is available to them when you click on the name cuz it's a link. So it's very easy for them to get all the relevant information. However, I was concerned about this as well when I was navigating the NCEPT gauntlet so I emailed the ATM just to reiterate that the facility displayed wasn't the highest certification because I was unsure how deep that specific facility researched their list. Many facilities do it differently. Some have a meeting with ATM and NATCA to come together to create one list, some just largely delegate in different ways to management below the ATM, some just basically let NATCA make the ranking with very little influence from management etc. Maybe some ATMs just do the list themselves and tell NATCA to go screw cuz technically they do that I guess. Lots of different variables. What I was concerned about was the unknown in how it might be delegated. If the ATM just prints the list and hands it to someone else and says here go make some calls and use your best judgement there might be scenarios out there where someone's ranking is being populated without all the ATC history revealed idk.

I have a submission question. I'm in the eastern region, but am sending ERR paperwork to a facility in the Great Lakes region. Do I send the ERR package to my HR contact in Jamaica, NY or do I have to submit the ERR package to an HR representative in the Great Lakes office?

I have a submission question. I'm in the eastern region, but am sending ERR paperwork to a facility in the Great Lakes region. Do I send the ERR package to my HR contact in Jamaica, NY or do I have to submit the ERR package to an HR representative in the Great Lakes office?
Send it to whatever office the receiving facility is... So great lakes

Can anyone PM me a good contact person (email) in the Central region for an ERR package? Is there a list of contacts for all regions for ERR submissions?

(save your ERR receipts because the only date the ATM and NCEPT sees is the last update of your ERR, but you can grieve it and win if you can show you've had your ERR in longer)

Is there an official ERR Receipt? I mailed mine in and all that happened was HR called me and told me they received it and when it expires.

Is there an official ERR Receipt? I mailed mine in and all that happened was HR called me and told me they received it and when it expires.
There should be a paper receipt mailed to you as well. You should have submitted form 3330-42 with your ERR. If you look at Part IV of the form, they are instructed to return that to you as a receipt.

They have been calling or emailing lately to confirm receipt. I got an email from New England, a call from another, and the slips back from Southern. But they did not all send back slips. As long as they notify it probably fulfills their requirement.

Back
Top Bottom