ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
They have been calling or emailing lately to confirm receipt. I got an email from New England, a call from another, and the slips back from Southern. But they did not all send back slips. As long as they notify it probably fulfills their requirement.
See that's funny cause I got emails from southern.

Is there a facility level cap for ERRs like there is with swaps? Swaps have to be within three levels. I swear I read that ERRs have a cap too but I've been reading everything I can find and haven't seen anything.

Question regarding facility level. Filling out the 3330-43-1. The facility was downgraded from a 7 to 6. Employee began training when it was a 7 and certified after it became a 6. Pay grade is for level 7. For factor 1, what goes on the ATC level box? Level 6 or 7? (For 3X the highest level)

Thanks!

Question regarding facility level. Filling out the 3330-43-1. The facility was downgraded from a 7 to 6. Employee began training when it was a 7 and certified after it became a 6. Pay grade is for level 7. For factor 1, what goes on the ATC level box? Level 6 or 7? (For 3X the highest level)

Thanks!
Highest level as a CPC. They were only a CPC at a level 6. Regardless, the points are not used to determine selection.

When putting the grade on the 3330-42, you would use the employee grade per the SF-50 (GH for a level 7) not what the facility actual grade is now (FH) right?

Thanks!
FH, never certified at a GH.

I was at a facility that was downgraded a couple months before I got CPC.
I have an SF50 that shows me certifying as a GH, and then 22 months later I got a new SF50 that moved me to an FH (two years from downgrade date.)
On the 3330-43 series of forms I put one line as AT-2152-GH that goes until the two years beyond the official downgrade date, and then the next line is AT-2152-FH that starts the day after my GH date ended.

What do we put for title/grade? Cpc? Also it says request for promotion consideration and then under that there is another line that says i wish to be considered for N/A at location.. are we just putting the facility down twice for both lines? Thanks

What do we put for title/grade? Cpc? Also it says request for promotion consideration and then under that there is another line that says i wish to be considered for N/A at location.. are we just putting the facility down twice for both lines? Thanks
I use AT-2152-JH for title/series/grade for a level 10 cpc.
Level 4 CPC is DH and level 12 cpc is LH.

Yes.
Request for promotion to: ERR to Newark ATCT.
I wish to be considered for Position Vacancy No. ERR at Newark, NJ ATCT.

Question about submitting ERR package, do I have to mail it to the region I'm submitting it to or can I fax the paperwork to them? If I can fax it does anyone have or know where I can find the fax number for the Southern Region?

Fax works. Second page in the download has phone and fax numbers.

ASO Fax: (404) 393-0493

Anyone have a current fax number for the Western mountain region? The one in the err packet does seem to be current, i know they recently moved into a new building.
I replied to your message last night.

It should be (425) 227-1010. You can call to double check, their phone number is 425-227-2010.

Anyone have a current fax number for the Western mountain region? The one in the err packet does seem to be current, i know they recently moved into a new building.
How nice of them to change it on not update it.
Human Resources Office Directory
Next time you're at work you can check the NCEPT tab on the KSN site (fax numbers are located at the bottom) to see if they've updated it.
Let me know what the new info is and I’ll update the files.

Back
Top Bottom