ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
If it came down to a tiebreaker
Ahhh. I was reading in the 4th Quarter NCEPT thread that whichever is on file first would likely receive priority. I guess it's just a grey area, based on manager rankings (if applicable) and date of ERR submission? Also, not to hijack this thread, but if a facility is 3 or so above the national average, theoretically they could let 3 controllers go?

Ahhh. I was reading in the 4th Quarter NCEPT thread that whichever is on file first would likely receive priority. I guess it's just a grey area, based on manager rankings (if applicable) and date of ERR submission? Also, not to hijack this thread, but if a facility is 3 or so above the national average, theoretically they could let 3 controllers go?
Not necessarily, unless they remove the category 1 and 2 exempt status (it was proposed to remove it last panel but nothing official yet). Depending on where the individual facilities percentages fall, chances are if you release 2 you could fall into a category 1 or 2 exempt status. If you want to PM me a facility I could tell you for sure.

I'm updating my err paperwork and looking at career Codes and grade codes did they change in the appendix b of the new contract? It shows level 12 as LX instead of LH like it used to be? Thanks

I'm updating my err paperwork and looking at career Codes and grade codes did they change in the appendix b of the new contract? It shows level 12 as LX instead of LH like it used to be? Thanks

Check your latest Employee Express paystub. It will say the Grade and Pay Plan. Mine is still IH for a level 9 CPC.

Also what is the website we have to go to for most recent performance appraisal?

Get that from your supervisor. Say you want your latest performance appraisal and they'll print it out.

I think you replace the X with the "Career Level" column to the left of pay scale. I think H means CPC.
On the top columns it shows level of facility with letters D through L. The rows on the left show level of career with C-H (AG, D1, D2,..etc)

Even though they don't use points anymore, people at my facility are still writing in points in their 3330-43-1 just in case. I'm a little skeptic to leave it blank as well. Do you guys all leave it blank?

I'd always fill it in anyway. It can't do any harm, and it might help in a manager ranking scenario.

Per Article 42,Section 5. Employees desiring consideration for placement to a specific bargaining unit position at a specific facility may make voluntary application for transfers to facilities of the same, lower, or higher Facility Pay Level (FPL) by submitting the appropriate forms as outlined in Agency directives to the Human Resource Management Division having jurisdiction over the position(s). The type of position applied for and specific location must be stated.

I just had trouble this week with this. I submitted an ASO facility and when I called AEA to check on status and accuracy, I was told I needed to submit the ERR to ASO. So I then called the ASO POC and she confirmed it is submitted to the region of the facility you wish to transfer.

I just had trouble this week with this. I submitted an ASO facility and when I called AEA to check on status and accuracy, I was told I needed to submit the ERR to ASO. So I then called the ASO POC and she confirmed it is submitted to the region of the facility you wish to transfer.

I had the same issue. My region's HR emailed me telling me I need to send it to the ERR facility's HR and they shredded mine.

Stupid question, but where can I find a 3330-43-1 form that I can fill out online? And do we fax all these documents for the 4th quarter panel to the region fax number or are we suppose to be emailing it?

Last edited:
Stupid question, but where can I find a 3330-43-1 form that I can fill out online? And do we fax all these documents for the 4th quarter panel to the region fax number or are we suppose to be emailing it?
Attached. Fax them to the region the facility is located in.

Attachments

• DRAFT_FAA_3330-43-1_4-15_Rev2.pdf
    998.7 KB · Views: 141
The one in the download wont let me edit the document to add my info...
maybe something on your end then, it definitely is fill-able. I'm going to add the one breakaway posted anyway since its a more current revision.

Back
Top Bottom