Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

HR: here’s a list, rank em and we will get back to you with your assignment.

Williams3982: it’s gonna be a no for me dog.

HR to ATO: *whispering*...can he do that???

But srsly, I just ask because I thought I read a bid or two ago someone asked if they can wait for the next round of lists but idk if they actually approved it because he didn’t like the list or he had a different reason to delay.

Too bad more places didn't have high CIP. I might be called a wimpy millennial, but the incentives to work in the boonies and get shit pay just don't seem worth it. I'm sure more ppl would be interested to work at a horrible location if they got paid for the sacrifice.

I volunteered myself for SJU what is the chance they actually listen to me on this. I have a TOL from MAR and finished my CIL two weeks ago.

What time does the Aviation Careers office or office of whoever that sends out lists open? Ima set an alarm so I can torture myself waiting for a list that probably won’t come... lol

I know they normally send them in batches from other bids. My HR POC told me that once they get our “packet” from Medical it’s almost instantaneous. Guess it just depends on when they get that packet.

Back
Top Bottom