Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Is it true they're only offering lists with lvl 10 and below facilities to new hires? Had a couple friends who applied to the prior experience bid in April and got low level facilities... They are also fully qualed up/down. Thanks

Is it true they're only offering lists with lvl 10 and below facilities to new hires? Had a couple friends who applied to the prior experience bid in April and got low level facilities... They are also fully qualed up/down. Thanks

Haven't seen anything above a 7 lately. Some 8s from a bid from people with busy Rapcon experience.

Haven't seen anything above a 7 lately. Some 8s from a bid from people with busy Rapcon experience.
Thanks, yeah I'm trying to go center because I enjoy Enroute more than approach which are all higher levels.
I will likely just take whatever I can get. Just waiting on the next list like everyone else lol.

Thanks, yeah I'm trying to go center because I enjoy Enroute more than approach which are all higher levels.
I will likely just take whatever I can get. Just waiting on the next list like everyone else lol.

I don't think you can get a Center slot from this bid.

Yeah it’s pretty slim guys I worked with were only offered like Guam center. And yeah very few enroute military facilities I worked at Yuma, which I believe is the only combined enroute and approach DOD facility in the country. More than likely will just take something then transfer 2-3 years later.

Yeah it’s pretty slim guys I worked with were only offered like Guam center. And yeah very few enroute military facilities I worked at Yuma, which I believe is the only combined enroute and approach DOD facility in the country. More than likely will just take something then transfer 2-3 years later.
I was initially offered an en route TOL a few years ago then got my list and it was all up/downs. If you want center really bad then apply OTS and go through that shit show. I would just certify quick then put in an ERR to whatever center. Could be less than 2-3 years depending on what facility you go to. I was in and out of my first facility in 13 months and coulda been sooner

Welp no lists this week. Here's hoping to next week. Lot's of ppl from that last OTS bid getting class dates, wonder if that's a good sign.

Did either of your POCs confirm that lists are coming out next week when you called? I know you have to wait for your medical clearances, but just curious if they confirmed that at all. Thanks!
Negative. I asked and he said he wasn’t aware of the time frame. When the list are going out

Back
Top Bottom