Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Thanks for the reply! I know they are not all in sync so maybe that is it, guess we will find out next week regardless.
I got an email from a person that got my flight physical and they said that my flight physical had been cleared and sent to Aviation careers but somehow aviation careers isn’t showing it at all. Every time I call I feel like I am annoying my hr guy but man I want some answers. It seems like list only come out once a month.

I got an email from a person that got my flight physical and they said that my flight physical had been cleared and sent to Aviation careers but somehow aviation careers isn’t showing it at all. Every time I call I feel like I am annoying my hr guy but man I want some answers. It seems like list only come out once a month.
I know the feeling. I emailed my HR POC twice in the past month and I feel like I am still annoying them haha ?‍♂️

Did either of your POCs confirm that lists are coming out next week when you called? I know you have to wait for your medical clearances, but just curious if they confirmed that at all. Thanks!

I didn’t ask about that information. I just wanted to know where I was at with the CIL.

I didn’t ask about that information. I just wanted to know where I was at with the CIL.
Gotcha thanks!

From an email I just received:

Hi Kyle,

We have received all of your clearances, you are now waiting on the ATO to send the list for facility ranking. The emails are supposed to come out next week, however, I do not know if you will be one to get the email. Continue to monitor your emails, if you do not get one next week then you should get one the round after that, at this time I do not know when that will be. I hope this helps.

Hi Kyle,

We have received all of your clearances, you are now waiting on the ATO to send the list for facility ranking. The emails are supposed to come out next week, however, I do not know if you will be one to get the email. Continue to monitor your emails, if you do not get one next week then you should get one the round after that, at this time I do not know when that will be. I hope this helps.

Well that's more solid evidence. Sounds like some lists are cumming out next week. GL Kyle on receiving your list! Thx for the update! I emailed my POC about an hour or so ago, EW, no response yet.

Hi Kyle,

So it sounds like they do only put out one set of list a month. Sounds like I am screwed for this round. Who did you email ?

Well that's more solid advice. Sounds like some lists are cumming out next week. GL Kyle on receiving your list! Thx for the update! I emailed my POC about an hour or so ago, EW, no response yet.
Good luck to you too. Up to this point I wasn't sure if I was going to get Teir 2 or not so that alone is all the good news I needed for a while! Even if I don't get a list for a month I am perfectly happy with that, I am just ready to get started.

Hi Kyle,

Pretty much the exact same thing mine told me.

Anybody take MMPI around April 9th timeframe hear results yet? Hoping something comes this week, been a bit nervous if I end up with the dreaded Tier 2 not sure what I’ll do.

Back
Top Bottom