Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Anybody else around Phoenix on here? None of the local police stations will do fingerprints. Only the sheriff location in downtown seems to handle. Any alternates as that's a pain of a location? If no other choice I'll go there Wednesday

Some gun stores do fingerprints for dealing with the ATF.

Anybody else around Phoenix on here? None of the local police stations will do fingerprints. Only the sheriff location in downtown seems to handle. Any alternates as that's a pain of a location? If no other choice I'll go there Wednesday
Maybe try Community Wellness & Safety of Arizona? I got my fingerprints done here a couple of months ago for something else related to the FAA so I presume that these would be acceptable too. The one I went to was in Gilbert and I'm not sure if they've opened any other locations since, so just depends on how far you live too.

Maybe try Community Wellness & Safety of Arizona? I got my fingerprints done here a couple of months ago for something else related to the FAA so I presume that these would be acceptable too. The one I went to was in Gilbert and I'm not sure if they've opened any other locations since, so just depends on how far you live too.
Gilbert is not bad, I'm in Fountain Hills. I called the sheriff department and they were adamant I had to do it there, but I assume the FAA knows more. I'm also just waiting to hear back from my Security POC about options, I'll bring it up. Thanks!
What is funny is that I'm taking a vacation to LA in 3 weeks. If I didn't have to do the prints now I'd just visit my POC over there.

Gilbert is not bad, I'm in Fountain Hills. I called the sheriff department and they were adamant I had to do it there, but I assume the FAA knows more. I'm also just waiting to hear back from my Security POC about options, I'll bring it up. Thanks!
What is funny is that I'm taking a vacation to LA in 3 weeks. If I didn't have to do the prints now I'd just visit my POC over there.
If you do happen to end up going to the downtown phx sheriff I believe they dont take cards, only cash.

Heads up: if anyone has CS as a rep. She is out of the office until December 4th.

For me, I have a couple items from 2011 (college years) then nothing since. Also, I can't find any of my medical information, kept it with my parents in their storage room, apparently they shredded it by mistake. Makes it hard to recall past doctors and medications.

My update: I just need fingerprints then all I have left is the SF-86. Medical and MMPI ready for next week.

Bummer, I also have CS. The wait goes on.

Does anyone know how soon it takes to get the next step once your EODS forms have been 'Approved'? Will they upload new forms to complete through EODS, or should I expect an email from my rep?

Does anyone know how to schedule the drug test once you receive your CIL? Does in come in a subsequent email or should it have been included with all of the emails you get when your first receive the clearance letter? Also, as far as fingerprinting goes, I saw the email specifically mentioned law enforcement offices. For those of you that have done the finger printing already, can you go to a place that isn't a law enforcement office or does it have to be done there?

Back
Top Bottom