Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Hey everyone so I do have a question in regards to the CIL. I just received it and I have a little sticky situation. The form mentions to wait until your Security POC sends you an email within 10 days to complete your requirements within 10 days of receiving it. I go on vacation next Friday for 2 weeks with no real way of getting anything done until I return. Is there anyway that I could get a jump on this so that I have what is needed by the time I do receive that email? I tried reaching out to my POC but they are on Thanksgiving leave.
All you can do right now is getting your fingerprints done on Sf87 cards and have work, place of residence history and references ready to go for the eqip.
Your security POC will email fingerprint info, form1631 and eqip access code. Once they email it I'd get it done before you leave.

I got my CIL with MMPI-2 and Medical contacts yesterday. Pool 2. Does the fingerprint and background stuff come later?

Well, I wish I thought ahead and got my college transcript before this process. If anyone hasn't gotten their EODS and took college courses, you will need an official college transcript submitted with your other forms.

Well, I wish I thought ahead and got my college transcript before this process. If anyone hasn't gotten their EODS and took college courses, you will need an official college transcript submitted with your other forms.
Do they need a physical copy or can we have them sent electronically?

Hey everyone so I do have a question in regards to the CIL. I just received it and I have a little sticky situation. The form mentions to wait until your Security POC sends you an email within 10 days to complete your requirements within 10 days of receiving it. I go on vacation next Friday for 2 weeks with no real way of getting anything done until I return. Is there anyway that I could get a jump on this so that I have what is needed by the time I do receive that email? I tried reaching out to my POC but they are on Thanksgiving leave.

We've been on the same timeline (same HR POC, probably same security POC), you should be getting it soon if you haven't already by now. I just got mine. No medical yet, though.

Most colleges will electronically send to emails if requested
Yeah, both schools I went to will do this but they do it in stages. First they send an e-mail with a link to the PDF, then they send a separate e-mail with an access code to download the PDF from the first link.
Do you think that will be an issue?

We've been on the same timeline (same HR POC, probably same security POC), you should be getting it soon if you haven't already by now. I just got mine. No medical yet, though.
Yup you are right! I did get mine a little over a half hour ago. I'm just glad I can get to work on these immediately so I can go on my trip without much worry.

Yup you are right! I did get mine a little over a half hour ago. I'm just glad I can get to work on these immediately so I can go on my trip without much worry.
You and me both! I'll be out of the area, but still in the country and I'm just trying to get it all done NOW! I'm hoping to get my fingerprints done later today or early tomorrow so I can at least have the eQuip done before Thanksgiving.

Can you fail the MMPI?

It’s not technically failing, but you could get flagged, and then placed on Tier 2. Reference the FAQ section of this website to read more about it. There is also a thread of individuals that have gone through the Tier 2 process.

Yeah, both schools I went to will do this but they do it in stages. First they send an e-mail with a link to the PDF, then they send a separate e-mail with an access code to download the PDF from the first link.
Do you think that will be an issue?
Not at all

Back
Top Bottom