Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Anyone in the Phoenix area had any luck scheduling their mmpi with p50? Tried contacting them a couple of times today and heard nothing back....
Give her a few days to respond: got a call back after 2 days. They are busy with Pool 1 as well. She'll be booked for a few weeks anyway. Mine is not until the 6th, I scheduled last week

Question about fingerprints. The security email lists the info we need to fill out on the SF87, but if we get them printed somewhere else (like a police station etc), will all of those fields be on their version too?

Do you send transcripts with EODS forms or once you get the CIL? Didn't see anything about sending transcripts yet, received EODS about a week ago

Do you send transcripts with EODS forms or once you get the CIL? Didn't see anything about sending transcripts yet, received EODS about a week ago

3. Additional documents required
Additionally, the following items are needed before a clearance instructions letter (CIL) can be issued. IF APPLICABLE

1. Official Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts were submitted, but we need the Official College Transcripts. You may email or fax your official transcripts. If you need to mail them, please send them to:

This was on my EODS email from my POC.

Question about the Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet:

Please list all medications with dosages, routes, and frequency:
List all historical and current prescriptions, including over the counter (OTC), with dates.

Since it mentions OTC, does that mean I have to list ibuprofen? I can't give dates though, just "as needed". Also, do multi-vitamins count as "medication"? I guess the word that confuses me is "prescription" because nothing I use is a prescription, but they also mention OTC.

Thanks for any input!

List all historical and current prescriptions, including over the counter (OTC), with dates.

Since it mentions OTC, does that mean I have to list ibuprofen? I can't give dates though, just "as needed". Also, do multi-vitamins count as "medication"? I guess the word that confuses me is "prescription" because nothing I use is a prescription, but they also mention OTC.

Thanks for any input!

when I went through I put the multivitamin cause it’s an every day kind of thing and followed the mainstream advice of don’t list little meds like ibuprofen that aren’t regular usage.

3. Additional documents required
Additionally, the following items are needed before a clearance instructions letter (CIL) can be issued. IF APPLICABLE

1. Official Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts were submitted, but we need the Official College Transcripts. You may email or fax your official transcripts. If you need to mail them, please send them to:

This was on my EODS email from my POC.
I had the same thing, found it odd because I definitely sent in an official copy of my college transcripts in the initial application. I also sent a copy of my graduate transcripts which I'm not sure is official or not, but I attached both in a reply email to my POC and got the CIL today, so I guess we're good.

Thanks for any input!

Doctors are known to prescribe over the counter things to try such as certain vitamins (for example my wife was prescribed x amount of vitamin D recently that was available on the shelf) medicated lotions etc. If it’s over the counter and not prescribed I wouldn’t bother mentioning it.

I had the same thing, found it odd because I definitely sent in an official copy of my college transcripts in the initial application. I also sent a copy of my graduate transcripts which I'm not sure is official or not, but I attached both in a reply email to my POC and got the CIL today, so I guess we're good.
Likewise, I definitely used official transcripts when I applied so I was surprised to see them say that. I ordered digital ones to be sent to my rep yesterday.

Is anyone in northern CA having a hard time finding a primary proctor for MMPI-2? I don't see any on the spreadsheet labeled as primary, even in SFO

Got my CIL today from DF. Received and completed EODS yesterday. Apparently official college transcripts aren't needed? I applied based on work experience anyway so maybe that played a roll

Got my CIL today from DF. Received and completed EODS yesterday. Apparently official college transcripts aren't needed? I applied based on work experience anyway so maybe that played a roll

I also got my CIL today from DF, was not asked for any kind of college transcript either but I also have the required work experience so im guessing not.

Back
Top Bottom