Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I still haven't received an email from my security POC - just sent a followup. I don't suppose I should have completed my fingerprints before hand?

I still haven't received an email from my security POC - just sent a followup. I don't suppose I should have completed my fingerprints before hand?

wow i got a message from my poc within 5 minutes of sending an email saying "sorry been out on holiday i think ill get yours tomorrow"

nice

Doesn't hurt to have them done. My police station made me do it on their cardstock FD-258 and my POC said that was fine.

wow i got a message from my poc within 5 minutes of sending an email saying "sorry been out on holiday i think ill get yours tomorrow"
Yea this has been a very strange time period to be doing these things,

How long did you spend on the MMPI2?
I saw some other people post a few days ago that they took about 45 minutes. Mine took ~35 minutes but my proctor was surprised by how fast it was. Everything is just true/false personal questions
Edit: Just to add to that, after I finished the MMPI2 he offered me a tour of the facility, which I gladly accepted. Go to see the Charlotte TRACON and tower. Pretty cool!

Edit: Just to add to that, after I finished the MMPI2 he offered me a tour of the facility, which I gladly accepted. Go to see the Charlotte TRACON and tower. Pretty cool!
That's awesome! I'm hoping to do the same I'll ask them if we can when I take mine.

My wife and I had a baby back in September this year and I did go to the dr for help sleeping, he prescribed me some common medicine that I took once and did not like, stopped use immediately after one night, will this be an issue?

Pool 2. I have KH, took the MMPI-2 today, have my medical and drug test scheduled next Wednesday. Tomorrow will be 10 business days from receiving the CIL and I'll be able to request the background check/documents. Hopefully will have the background check/equip/fingerprint info by Monday, and will be done with everything by next Wednesday!
Update: Just heard back from my security POC. She's reaching out to HR because they have not sent her my TOL yet. Wamp wamp.

My wife and I had a baby back in September this year and I did go to the dr for help sleeping, he prescribed me some common medicine that I took once and did not like, stopped use immediately after one night, will this be an issue?
Probably not, but none of us are aviation medical examiners. The AMAS website can give you some information, but it's not really the medicine that the FAA is concerned with, it's the underlying condition that caused the medication to be prescribed.
Medication Database - AMAS

So my optometrist told me i'm 20/30 in one eye and 20/20 in the other, and that with corrective lenses it will be 20/20 in both eyes. Am I allowed to use glasses to do the medical eval or will I have to yolo it, or worse yet should I assume i'm dq'd?

So my optometrist told me i'm 20/30 in one eye and 20/20 in the other, and that with corrective lenses it will be 20/20 in both eyes. Am I allowed to use glasses to do the medical eval or will I have to yolo it, or worse yet should I assume i'm dq'd?
I think I recall reading that corrective lenses to 20/20 should be ok.

Quick question, on the DOT form 1631 what did you guys and girls put for Current Organization Assigned? FAA?

Quick question, on the DOT form 1631 what did you guys and girls put for Current Organization Assigned? FAA?
I left it blank. When looking through the forums it looks like it was almost 50/50 of people putting FAA and leaving it blank.

If you wear glasses, during your medical you’ll have to read what they as with and without. That what happened to me at least.

I saw some other people post a few days ago that they took about 45 minutes. Mine took ~35 minutes but my proctor was surprised by how fast it was. Everything is just true/false personal questions

Who's your poc?

Back
Top Bottom