Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Sending an email would not hurt, especially if your class date is coming up soon. I got a start date 12/20 and the FOL on 12/23.

Hm, my start date is 2/19 so it’s not extremely close but I also want the peace of mind of knowing I have signed the FOL. Today makes two weeks since I got my start date. I haven’t noticed anyone with any updates from my POC (TH) for a while, so she may be out of the office. I’m thinking I’ll give it one more week before reaching out for an update, I definitely don’t want to be a nuisance.

Hm, my start date is 2/19 so it’s not extremely close but I also want the peace of mind of knowing I have signed the FOL. Today makes two weeks since I got my start date. I haven’t noticed anyone with any updates from my POC (TH) for a while, so she may be out of the office. I’m thinking I’ll give it one more week before reaching out for an update, I definitely don’t want to be a nuisance.
If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone with the 2 week gap between class date and FOL. Although my class date is in March...hopefully you hear back soon!

Did yall receive some type of confirmation that your fingerprints were received? They should've gotten there today and on the e-mail it said not to submit the e-qip until after you've sent them in. I thought I read somewhere in this thread that I have to wait for a confirmation but I can't find it now.

Did yall receive some type of confirmation that your fingerprints were received? They should've gotten there today and on the e-mail it said not to submit the e-qip until after you've sent them in. I thought I read somewhere in this thread that I have to wait for a confirmation but I can't find it now.

I did not. I just got the thumbs up email from my security POC 3 or 4 days later.

FYI for anyone that still needs to do their EQIP:
Do not have a gap in employment history eg empoyment1 1/2018-12/2018, employment2 1/2019-present. (quit on the last day of the month, started new job 1st day of the next)
Security POC will reject the EQIP and you will have to go through all of the EQIP and resubmit. :mad:
There's normally flags in the system before you go to the next step for both housing and employment. That's rough and I might've had a similar entry. We'll see soon.

Silly question, but do we sign and turn in the temporary agreement form? There is no line on the form officially asking for a signature but I'm assuming they want you to sign anywhere on the page?

I have TH as well still waiting on the FOL so we'll see about next week. Just had my background investigation phone interview yesterday. Was offered Start date of Feb 26th on Dec 31st.

I have TH as well still waiting on the FOL so we'll see about next week. Just had my background investigation phone interview yesterday. Was offered Start date of Feb 26th on Dec 31st.

Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better to know we have the same rep and neither of us has gotten it, she must just be out of the office right now. :)

Pro tip - Just finished my first week at the academy . . . Especially if you bring your car to OKC, stay at the Marriott and by the end of 4 months you'll have enough points for a few weeks in a hotel at your facility if you make it through. It's 10 minutes drive from the academy, you get breakfast every morning and dinners a few nights a week and they have a full kitchen and everything you need. You won't be excluded from study groups as long as you socialize with your classmates.

Pro tip - Just finished my first week at the academy . . . Especially if you bring your car to OKC, stay at the Marriott and by the end of 4 months you'll have enough points for a few weeks in a hotel at your facility if you make it through. It's 10 minutes drive from the academy, you get breakfast every morning and dinners a few nights a week and they have a full kitchen and everything you need. You won't be excluded from study groups as long as you socialize with your classmates.
You're just paying out of pocket?

Back
Top Bottom