Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

FY 2020 FAA hiring goal = 1077 ( hires will come from this bid and includes prior exp bid )
Number of applicants from this bid = 10000
Referred = 3800 ( 800 pool 1 / 3000 pool 2 )
Number of hires expected from this bid = around 600
I am surprised how many people were referred given that it seems they only accepted Best Qualified from Pool 2. If my memory is correct only 700 or so were well qualified or best qualified in Pool 2 last year.

Last year's numbers below for reference.
Exact numbers as of 12/11/18:
Invited to ATSA- 4968
Took ATSA- 3113
Passed ATSA- 2384
Selected- TBD

I called and asked HR today but didn't specify for which bid hahaha. I was assuming it was the trainee bid because whoever claimed to receive one posted in this thread ?. My mistake!

I called and asked HR today but didn't specify for which bid hahaha. I was assuming it was the trainee bid because whoever claimed to receive one posted in this thread ?. My mistake!
the hr lady told me experienced bid was today the trainee bid won't be for another few weeks as ATO still has the applications

I'm just in here to lurk and pick up on things before I apply during the next bid (hopefully it's January!). I got excited for everyone that the TOL's were coming out! Hang in there everyone, you've all got this!

So the likely hood on me receiving a TOL is unlikely I presume. Right?

Well you're helped by the fact that you're in Pool 1. If I was making decisions I'd accept every qualified Pool 1 just so I could accept more Pool 2s, but who knows how they decide.

Honestly even if you don't get a TOL just practice a little more for next bid. Getting well-qualified at least shouldn't be too difficult and I'd guess that's probably good enough for a TOL

T
Well you're helped by the fact that you're in Pool 1. If I was making decisions I'd accept every qualified Pool 1 just so I could accept more Pool 2s, but who knows how they decide.

Honestly even if you don't get a TOL just practice a little more for next bid. Getting well-qualified at least shouldn't be too difficult and I'd guess that's probably good enough for a TOL
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom