Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I saw something on the reddit thread today that didn't make sense to me. someone said there were people who got BQ last time but no referral, rolled over their score, and got a referral this time. that can't be possible, right?
I was BQ last time with a referral, rolled it over and didn't get a referral this time. it looks like that's happened to a few others as well. but the opposite shouldn't have happened correct?
My mistake. I apologize for confusing you. Like I said this is my first time applying, so it was my mistake to assume that last year's process was the same as this year in regards to the qualified bands and referral process. I went back and reread previous posts and saw that last year any one who passed the ATSA was automatically referred. Feel free to enlighten me. Thanks.

If you can pass the drug test and don't have anything on your record you have nothing to gain by saying you smoked weed. It can only end in tier 2 or denied medical.

My mistake. I apologize for confusing you. Like I said this is my first time applying, so it was my mistake to assume that last year's process was the same as this year in regards to the qualified bands and referral process. I went back and reread previous posts and saw that last year any one who passed the ATSA was automatically referred. Feel free to enlighten me. Thanks.

I was told the same thing last year about passing the ATSA and automatically getting referred for what it’s worth.

I got my TOL today at 12:50 EST. Pool 1 BQ. Checked here expecting to see a ton of comments but it looks like I'm the only one? Just a heads up.
Or the rest of the guys haven't shown up yet. It never made sense that "qualified" P1 people were getting TOLs but "best-qualified" people hadn't. Congrats man

I was told the same thing last year about passing the ATSA and automatically getting referred for what it’s worth.
It's true. Last year everyone who passed was referred, so it seems like this year HR decided to tell you your score to cut down on the "What band am I?" phone calls.

Or the rest of the guys haven't shown up yet. It never made sense that "qualified" P1 people were getting TOLs but "best-qualified" people hadn't. Congrats man

I bet they’re going alphabetical, a friend of mine is just “Qualified” and last name starts with a B, mine starts with a K so bring on the alphabet baby ?

Congratulations to everyone who received their TOLs! Best of luck in the next steps!

All this talk about alphabetic order is painful. P2 BQ here last name starts w Z...
Next week can't come soon enough. Fingers crossed for everybody else!

The alphabetical comment was really directed towards the EODS emails going out for those that received a TOL already. Appears that the HR reps are assigned to people based on their last names.

The alphabetical comment was really directed towards the EODS emails going out for those that received a TOL already. Appears that the HR reps are assigned to people based on their last names.
Well they could be assigned to regions, then each of those regions could be done alphabetically.

BUT this is all just speculation. Haha You'll get 'em when ya get 'em.

Adding to the statistics

P1- Qualified - Referred-VRA (2019 bid)

For the 2018 bid
P1-Best Qualified-Referred-VRA

...but did not receive TOL for 2018(I was within 120 days from my date of separation from military).

Even with BQ and Pool 1 I was not referred, and my background in the military is TACP (Tactical Air Control Party) which translates adequately to ATC.

My opinion, absolutely no way to know who will receive a TOL.
Didn't want to use use your 2018 score?

Yeah that's not going to happen. You get the most recent score, not to select whichever score you want.
Found out that I did not have to take it while reading this thread AFTER I took the test... that was nowhere to be found in the job announcement and I am and trying to get HR to use the 2018 score instead... we'll see

Your friend who is qualified received a TOL?
Yeah we both took the test together and both got Qualified only. Both qualify for VRA as well but no offer my way yet, apparently he doesn’t even know if he’s going to accept cause he’s in a federal GS13 slot in a cushy office position but wants a change of scenery. Heard of the academy fail rates and doesn’t know if it worth leaving.

Back
Top Bottom