Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Even if they didn't use drugs, I cant think of a single friend of mine that is going to just open up to a private investigator or federal employee about their past drug use
Me. 100% me. I'm the kinda of person who gets nervous and is way too truthful during interviews. I also have a super hard time lying or withholding info.

To stoke the fire of anxiety a bit... last years referrals went out December 6th and TOL's went out December 31st (about 15 days). Today is the 15th day since referrals went out (October 29th).
*21st.
We're also dealing with Pool 1 getting TOLs within 10 days. Then I assume when that calms down it'll be Pool 2.

Someone mentioned them asking our friends. I had an FBI agent contact me to interview me about a friend who needed a higher clearance when he was looking to get into a new government job.

Do they do something similar to that for us?
Yes. When you fill out the background portion of the hiring process you will have to list a reference for every job you've had, every place you have lived and many of those references will be contacted. Some people also have an in person interview with a background investigator to go over discrepancies, credit issues, whatever they might find. Some people are never interviewed.

Yes. When you fill out the background portion of the hiring process you will have to list a reference for every job you've had, every place you have lived and many of those references will be contacted. Some people also have an in person interview with a background investigator to go over discrepancies, credit issues, whatever they might find. Some people are never interviewed.

Thanks brother. Yeah I remember he tried to get me to meet with him but I was out of the state at the time so he did a phone interview. Extremely thorough.

I saw something on the reddit thread today that didn't make sense to me. someone said there were people who got BQ last time but no referral, rolled over their score, and got a referral this time. that can't be possible, right?
I was BQ last time with a referral, rolled it over and didn't get a referral this time. it looks like that's happened to a few others as well. but the opposite shouldn't have happened correct?

I saw something on the reddit thread today that didn't make sense to me. someone said there were people who got BQ last time but no referral, rolled over their score, and got a referral this time. that can't be possible, right?
I was BQ last time with a referral, rolled it over and didn't get a referral this time. it looks like that's happened to a few others as well. but the opposite shouldn't have happened correct?
I think they mean they didn't get a TOL last year, not "no referral"

EODS have started going out. Doesn't mean more TOLs won't come out in waves. They like to spread people out to make clearances go by smoother. Just be on the look out if you've already accepted a TOL.

EODS have started going out. Doesn't mean more TOLs won't come out in waves. They like to spread people out to make clearances go by smoother. Just be on the look out if you've already accepted a TOL.
Who's your rep? Know a couple people who have Charlene and have received EODS info, but others with different reps have not.

What’s EODS stand for? Is that part of the CIL? I have Charlene as well nothing new from them since confirmation of TOL acceptance.

Back
Top Bottom