Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

The fun really begins once you get a TOL. Like having someone with the same name as you and switching files on accident and getting put into tier 2 because they had the wrong David Graham. It's a very efficient process don't worry.

It’s occasions like that which make me incredibly grateful to have a wholly unique name.

I’m a second-born son and there’s a tradition in my family to always give the first-born son the same name. We’re like 8 generations or so in now and the amount of mail and federal document mixups there are between my brother, father, and grandfather are just absurd. They have to exchange mail weekly.

Man am I glad to never have to deal with that headache.

Anyone from Pool 2 get a TOL? Someone on Reddit said that some went out.
No pool 2 TOLs have been reported here or in the discord yet; I don’t know where that person on reddit got their information. We should be seeing more waves come out with Pool 2 TOLs soon though.

I have not received one. I have not seen anyone from this bid post about receiving a TOL yet.
No pool 2 TOLs have been reported here or in the discord yet; I don’t know where that person on reddit got their information. We should be seeing more waves come out with Pool 2 TOLs soon though.
I thought it seemed weird that that was stated! Thanks for the replies.

Honestly was just worried about more P1 people not getting referred (not in P1; but hopefully as many of them as possible get em)!

I thought it seemed weird that that was stated! Thanks for the replies.

Honestly was just worried about more P1 people not getting referred (not in P1; but hopefully as many of them as possible get em)!
I saw the post on Reddit. Caught me off guard too. Hopefully we Pool 2s have not been left in the dust.

I know how anxious we are about getting the TOL's, but is anyone else here concerned about passing the medical eval if you make it through? I wondered how harsh they are on that. I don't have a history of any serious medical issues, but I did get admitted into the hospital about 6 or so years ago for walking pneumonia. Only admitted because they wanted to make sure I didn't have tuberculosis (which I obviously did not). I'm guessing I would have to come up with doctors notes explaining everything?

Yeah I'm a little worried about that too. Last year I got checked and had 20/15 vision in one eye and 20/25 in the other. I have no trouble seeing but they probably would require me to get glasses.

Back
Top Bottom