Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

I feel like this is their standard broad answer and it will process faster than that. Hopefully.

Just looked at this list compared to the Priority Placement Tool and BIL is showing staffing at 104.5% lol I am probably reading the excel sheet wrong but thought that was interesting
They're projected 90.4%.

They said wait 45 days before calling to ask about your medical status, so I assume they typically finish within that time frame.

Congrats! How long after your security and medical cleared did you get your list? I know a guy who turned got offered MAF and turned it down FWIW.
Thanks! I actually had my medical and security done from a previous bid. I just needed to redo my drug test and I was cleared just under two weeks later. List came 2 days after that

Just confirmed that all my medical, security clearance and mmpi was good, they said expect fac list 2-3 weeks.
I finished all of my items on the 19th as well. While I am excited about getting my list I am not in a huge rush for it. Trying to complete some college classes prior to joining. Very close to getting my BA. For the Fac list I wish I could get A80. My wife and I would love to stay in Georgia/this area. But I know the chances of that are less than 1%. I just hope to not get any desert location or any place in Cali.

I am not receiving my emails within the time frame as stated in my CIL, I keep calling the PIC's, my HR and sending emails. Nobody responds to anything, how does one go about getting answers?

I am not receiving my emails within the time frame as stated in my CIL, I keep calling the PIC's, my HR and sending emails. Nobody responds to anything, how does one go about getting answers?
I got my almost immediately after, the latest one was 3 days post CIL. What did HR say?

When did you finish your appointments
What region are you? And how long ago did you do medical?
Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.

They haven't said anything, never answers phone, doesn't answer emails, doesn't check voicemails either. Nobody does, not my HR rep nor the POC's
I get someone at HR every time I call *Aviation Careers Main Telephone Number: 405-954-4657,
Is it the same number?

Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.
That was ridiculous fast. Good for you. Just remember to post the list when you get it if you don’t mind!

Back
Top Bottom