Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.
Damn, I'll have to check with HR, did mine almost the exact same days and also didn't have to do security

I thought everyone had to do a new security clearance regardless of one previously held. Did you do fingerprints and an equip?
I asked HR about it since I hadn't received an email from security regarding the CIL. She checked and security had already granted the interim clearance, no eqip or fingerprints

Region NW, CIL 01/30/20, MMPI 02/03/20, medical and drug 02/13/20, All Complete 02/19/20.

My previous job had a TS/SCI clearance adjudicated 2 years ago ish, so I think that helped a ton. Completed my mmpi in about 40 minutes and the lady seemed shocked I was done so quick, was a little worried but I guess all was well.
Congrats. I haven’t called but I’m hoping I’m in the same boat as you. I skipped finger prints and stuff as well.
CIL - 1/22
Security- 1/28
MMPI - 1/29
Medical - 2/10
Drug Test - 2/11

How did you find out once your medical cleared? Just gave your HR rep a call?
I got an email saying my conditional medical clearance was approved (CPAP usage) and I called to make sure I didn't misread and get placed on tier two status or something and they confirmed all was good.

Congrats. I haven’t called but I’m hoping I’m in the same boat as you. I skipped finger prints and stuff as well.
CIL - 1/22
Security- 1/28
MMPI - 1/29
Medical - 2/10
Drug Test - 2/11
Same, finished my appointments on 2/13 and was fully committed to not expecting anything until end of April but now y’all have my mind all screwed up LOL

Has anyone had any experience with the FAA Flight Surgeon requesting your VA Claim supporting documents? To my knowledge the only way to procure some of these is to go into the nearest VA Regional Office in person and submit a written request.

Has anyone had any experience with the FAA Flight Surgeon requesting your VA Claim supporting documents? To my knowledge the only way to procure some of these is to go into the nearest VA Regional Office in person and submit a written request.
They just had me screenshot my disability breakdown from the VA eBenefits site and send it in.

Got MWH for my assignment. I was told there's 2 vacancies there so if someone else got it message me, we could help each other out.

Back
Top Bottom