Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

How did you find out?
I knew I was waiting on just medical from a previous inquiry with HR. They said I was just waiting on the flight doc. Emailed her today she said I cleared on the 11th. No need to send notifications right. ??‍♂️. Anyway confirmed with HR now just waiting for placement list.

I knew I was waiting on just medical from a previous inquiry with HR. They said I was just waiting on the flight doc. Emailed her today she said I cleared on the 11th. No need to send notifications right. ??‍♂️. Anyway confirmed with HR now just waiting for placement list.
Hopefully we got our list next week. Congrats on the clearance

I’m waiting for an FOL.. but I got 4/26, 5/10, 5/24 for ABI and I’m trying to choose 4/26.
Ok cool. I just got off the phone with my ATM. Wanted to make sure they aren't projecting any delays for new employees. My start date is in April and he said as of this second, no projected delays

I was told they process FOL by start date so mine will be later than those starting sooner

They notify you of your facility assignment then negotiate start dates, after that you get your FOL.
Yeah, I would assume you might not get yours for a few weeks with a start date so far out. I got mine within 2 days, but I was less than 45 days out

FAA just sent home all trainees not certified on anything until the end of the national emergency... So I highly doubt anyone will be getting start dates and those that do have them will be pushed back. You are now (or would be) considered non-essential.

Back
Top Bottom