Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

this is beyond frustrating. Have my second kid due in May and this process has been a disaster. Then Covid happened fml
I've been dragging my feet on signing a lease and actually giving notice at my tower.

At this point just void all our stuff and send new lists when it's over

So, is the ATO still operating? If we still get our facility assignment but start date is delayed that is fine with me. At least I have some answers and not in the dark of what my future holds

Air traffic facilities will still need the controllers, I would expect to see this let up in the next couple of months once the impacts start hitting the facilities

So it's like stay at home admin time? I guess there's worse possibilities

"You will not be placed on an excused absence or admin leave after you in-process at your facility. The facilities are still operational, and are continuing business as usual with social distancing. Your facility manager may or may not send you home, it depends on what the facility has going on at that time."

From HR, not sure they even know what's going on with the "non-essential" stuff lol. Good times!

"You will not be placed on an excused absence or admin leave after you in-process at your facility. The facilities are still operational, and are continuing business as usual with social distancing. Your facility manager may or may not send you home, it depends on what the facility has going on at that time."

From HR, not sure they even know what's going on with the "non-essential" stuff lol. Good times!
They need to join pointsixfive! ?

Got my FOL and start date, also talked to MWH, they didn't say anything about non essential yet. I did hear that National Guard drills are canceled.

Got my FOL and start date, also talked to MWH, they didn't say anything about non essential yet. I did hear that National Guard drills are canceled.
All terminal facility trainees with FD or no certs at all are all considered non-essential and we’re placed on excused absence. I wonder how they’ll handle you guys when you in process and if all this shit is still going on by then.

All terminal facility trainees with FD or no certs at all are all considered non-essential and we’re placed on excused absence. I wonder how they’ll handle you guys when you in process and if all this shit is still going on by then.
Did you get cert'd on something over there or did they send you home? They're talking about resetting my training hours for this shit.

Back
Top Bottom