Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

My favorite part is when they listed each question on a separate page and I had to click through 567 times. I started using F4 maybe a quarter of the way through cause my hand was cramping up.
Yes! I had to use F4 as well because my hand had enough lol

Just finished my MMPI. My head hurts lol
When do guys think I should reach out if I passed the MMPI?

They will tell you eventually. I took mine on the 4th of January and haven’t heard anything. I emailed medical and they told me that they haven’t gotten to it yet. Also that they don’t have an exact timeline of when it will be viewed.

No news is good news, but I took mine on January 4th and reached out about two weeks after. They told me that they cleared me about a week after my mmpi. My mmpi proctor told me I’d probably get cleared fast because there wasn’t really anyone taking the mmpi yet at the time. It might take longer now that everyone else is taking it.

No news is good news, but I took mine on January 4th and reached out about two weeks after. They told me that they cleared me about a week after my mmpi. My mmpi proctor told me I’d probably get cleared fast because there wasn’t really anyone taking the mmpi yet at the time. It might take longer now that everyone else is taking it.
when i took it i waited a week and then sent an email and they said nada then followed up w me about 5 biz days later and said i cleared
Thank you

I took mine 1/19 and reached out once a week. Found out on Monday that I passed it. It helped that I was forced to provide additional info to medical so it gave me an excuse to ask about MMPI each time

I do have to take another drug test cause mine came back diluted. Another week lost in the quest to find out if I’m medically cleared. I guess I’ll show up nice and dehydrated this time

I got a dumb question for you guys. My drug test is tomorrow. Should I drink any alcohol tonight?
It would probably help. That way your urine is diluted from being hydrated. The form that they show says they test for thc and the hard drugs

Sorry for the bad news. I took it yesterday, the one email in this process I do not want to receive.
Ya sucks for sure. But my time will come. I know I'm not a crazy person, just have to jump through some more hoops for these people. Ya hope you don't get the email either, was a shock to me when I woke up this morning.

Back
Top Bottom