Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Oh no :[ what does that mean for you?
For now nothing, email said to wait until I'm contacted for further instructions. Really hope it's true that the tier 2 process is getting faster and faster. Don't want to even think about how long this could hold me up. Im so ready to move on from where I'm working/living, sad day today peeps. Sad day. ?

My Medical POC will have my results in about two weeks regarding my MMPI, ?
Fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

Okay cool, I do think though that they're going to move faster with people that submit their EODs around this time because its kinda crunch time on class dates? Maybe im wrong...
You never know, some people got CIL email the same day their EODS was approved.

Hey guys.

When you were all filling out your Pre Employment interview worksheet, did you guys ever put prescriptions you never filled? Doctors insisted on prescribing me oxycodon after last two surgeries, but I refuse to fill those on principle.

Hey guys.

When you were all filling out your Pre Employment interview worksheet, did you guys ever put prescriptions you never filled? Doctors insisted on prescribing me oxycodon after last two surgeries, but I refuse to fill those on principle.

It doesn't matter. Oxycodon is not going fo disqualify you. Everyone gets prescribed that shit after dental work.

Back
Top Bottom