Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

In general, I keep telling myself that no news is good news and that I need to just be patient but is the suspense KILLING anyone else here? It's tough knowing that you have everything turned in and now your just waiting for a final decision on security and medical.
i mean tbh the only thing that worried me was the mmpi. if your legal/financial history isnt sus then theres nothin to worry about. and if you're somewhat healthy then you should be gtg for medical

Dang really? I didn’t even take my MMPI until January. I’m not an FAA employee, but I am a federal employee.
Okay so it wasn’t a TOL lol you mean you got your start date email in January I’m pretty sure. Post a screenshot of the email you received in January bc you’ve got us all confused with this January TOL talk

Okay so it wasn’t a TOL lol you mean you got your start date email in January I’m pretty sure. Post a screenshot of the email you received in January bc you’ve got us all confused with this January TOL talk
I already posted my TOL on this thread when it was received.

Lol. I finally found it. You guys are right. TOL was in September. But, at least the ball is moving. You guys will get one soon I’m sure!
I have my start date, just waiting on an FOL (hopefully within the next few weeks). I’m hoping everyone else starts to hear about dates soon too though! It’s exciting and I get excited every time someone posts on here hoping it’s more people getting dates!

I have my start date, just waiting on an FOL (hopefully within the next few weeks). I’m hoping everyone else starts to hear about dates soon too though! It’s exciting and I get excited every time someone posts on here hoping it’s more people getting dates!
Yeah, I think things will progress. The classes are so small, so I Think that’s what is holding things up.

Happy for you! Been seeing your name in here a lot! Kick butt in OKC

Enroute!

Thanks!! I got my TOL January 28th. It had the start date listed. I wasn’t sure if it would change or not though, turns out it’s the same!!
Just curious, what were your results on your ATSA? And do you know if that's what determines if you get enroute or terminal?

Back
Top Bottom