Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

That's strange. If you look at her signature, there is a phone number. Call it and leave a VM, maybe?
I will. I’ve done that previously as well and still no response. The only times I’ve actually heard from medical is when they needed more info from me, but never when I’ve had questions or asked for updates. We’ll see

I will. I’ve done that previously as well and still no response. The only times I’ve actually heard from medical is when they needed more info from me, but never when I’ve had questions or asked for updates. We’ll see
Once I completed my medical exam, she emailed me for a whole bunch of other materials to complete my medical file. That's when the communication started going back and forth, ever since.

Once I completed my medical exam, she emailed me for a whole bunch of other materials to complete my medical file. That's when the communication started going back and forth, ever since.
Mine was kinda the same way except she asked for everything after I submitted my original forms. After I sent everything back to her in December I only ever heard from her a second time when they couldn’t find my drug test. Those are the only times I’ve heard anything.

Mine was kinda the same way except she asked for everything after I submitted my original forms. After I sent everything back to her in December I only ever heard from her a second time when they couldn’t find my drug test. Those are the only times I’ve heard anything.
Oh man, I'm sorry. I told her I will be checking in every week regarding my status lol.

yet another friday and no emails reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sad Pablo Escobar GIF by NETFLIX

I'm all cleared and waiting for a class date! Mine was cleared a little later so I'll be on the tail end of things. But ATO should be giving out classes soon!
how do you know you are all cleared? have they told you? My investigator interview happened a month and some change ago and i havent heard anything since. How can i tell if i am cleared/in line for a class date?

Back
Top Bottom